Part 7: My album

"𝕊𝕠 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖
𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖
𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖, 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥
𝕀𝕞 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦
𝕀𝕞 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 ℂ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕪"
--------------------------------------------------------------
*The next day*

I woke up this morning with a stomach ace. My nerves are really getting to me cause of this album. I know that people will like it, but I'm still nervous for some reason. I started thinking about yesterday, and then I remembered that Sam asked me out on a date. Then I started blushing and that itself motivated me to get up. My date with Sam is tomorrow, and I have to be ready by 5:45, like he said. I got ready for the day, by showering first, then I got out, did my skincare routine for the morning, then I did my makeup really lightly. Then I put on an outfit...

I thought I'd dress nice today

I thought I'd dress nice today. My bruises weren't very noticeable anymore so I could start wearing things that wouldn't expose to much. And for shoes I would wear my white air forces, but that is if I left the house. Anyway, I ran downstairs and went to the kitchen and saw Kristy, Avi and Sam all in the kitchen. The girls were drinking coffee and Sam was just sitting there on his phone. I went up to him and kissed his cheek. He looked at me and laughed, before kissing my nose. I giggled, and then grabbed something really small to eat, because my stomach was hurting. I sat down next to Sam and the girls looked at us.

Avi- what's going on between you two?
Sam- what do you mean?
Kristy- well one, the both of you look super happy today, and then Em comes down the stairs, kisses your cheek, and then you kiss her nose and she giggles.
Avi- if that doesn't spell couple goals, then I don't know what does
Emily- we aren't dating
Sam- but, I did ask her out yesterday. We are going on a date tomorrow
Kristy- so that kind of is dating though... but WHAT?!
Avi- OMG NO WAY!!! I'm helping you get ready tomorrow!
Stacey- what are you guys yelling about?

The other girls walked into the room, and then Elizabeth and Charlie walk into the kitchen from upstairs.

Charlie- what is all this racket?
Avi- omg! So if you haven't noticed, Sam and Emily are both weirdly happy today. Then she comes downstairs and kisses his cheek, and then he kissed her nose, and she giggled!
Kristy- and then Sam told us that he asked her out on a date and they are going on the date tomorrow!
Claudia- ahhhh omg seriously?!
Sam- mhm

I start blushing and Sam hugs me from behind. I laugh and the others start looking at us while smirking.

Sam- oh, by the way, Oliver, Emmet and Evan are coming later to hang around and watch your album premiere. They've also never meet you before so they want to now
Emily- ok

If you are confused... those are his band mates. I've seen them before, but I've never properly meet them before, even though Sam is my best friend. I know right, shocker. Anyway, as if on cue, we hear the doorbell ring, and Sam goes to open the door. He comes back with three other guys, who are pretty tall might I say. One of them walked up to me and stuck out his hand for me to shake it.