Part 20: Perfect...

The girls and I impatiently wait for the party (which is the brides maids, grooms men, the flower girl, ring bear, groom and bride just so you know) to come out. Soon enough, Watson comes out with Charlie and Sam following close behind, and as Sam walks past he fixes his tie and looks at me. I blush and give him a sweet smile. He walks up and stands next to Charlie and Watson, and then David Michael and Andrew walk out. The crowd 'awes' at them because they looked adorable in the little suits. Then Kristy comes out with her bouquet of flowers and I give her an encouraging nod and smile. She nervously smiled at me and the girls and then stands on the opposite side of Sam and Charlie. Karen soon came out with one of the flower crowns I gave her for Christmas on her head, and she threw flower petals and waved like the true princess she was. She stood next to Kristy and then...

Dawns mom- wait! Wait! We're here!!

We all laugh and then we hear the song 'Here Comes the Bride' come on, so we all stand up and look at the doorway. Elizabeth is there with her beautiful dress, and she has her makeup done nicely, and her hair neatly done. She starts slowly walking down the aisle with her bouquet of flowers, and I smile at her. She looks so pretty and happy, I'm really happy for her. She gets to the front and stands next to Watson, giving Kristy her bouquet and taking his hands. The song ends and we all sit down and watch this beautiful moment. While I was watching Elizabeth and Watson, I could just barely see Sam keep glancing at me. I smiled and shook my head a bit, still watching the couple. The young boys were told to give Elizabeth and Watson their rings, and they did as said. They both said 'I do' and as the priest was going to tell Watson he could 'kiss the bride' we heard a smashing of glass.

David Michael- I did it!! I broke the glass!

We all laughed at the young boy, and then we all turned our attention back to the priest.

The priest- and now you may kiss the bride

Watson cupped Elizabeth's face with his hands and kissed her. We all clapped and cheered as they walked past and went in their car to go take pictures and go to the reception place. Sam and Charlie walked by, grabbing Avi and I with them, and we walked outside. Sam spun me around and kissed me, and I giggled into the kiss. We pulled away and looked at each other.

Sam- you look beautiful...
Emily- *giggle* and you look handsome
Sam- why thank you m'lady
Emily- of course your kind sir

We laughed at our horrible fake British accents, and Sam grabbed me by my waist and all four us walked to Charlie's BMW and drove to take pictures at the reception place like Watson and Elizabeth did. Once we got there, Charlie parked the car and we walked inside the place. It was really cool I'm not gonna lie. There were lights and the balloons we got were everywhere.

Charlie- god, I'm so hungry
Sam,Avi,Emily- of course you are
Avi- you're always hungry
Sam- well, Em and I have to set up for later sooo, bye!

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the piano and guitar that were sitting off in the corner.

Emily- set up for what?
Sam- you're performing today
Emily- I'm what?!
Sam- hey, it will be great
Emily- how come I didn't know this?!
Sam- I don't know, I guess nobody told you
Emily- what are you gonna do?
Sam- play the guitar and piano, depends on what songs you're gonna sing
Emily- ok... I have to decide now?
Sam- yeah... what about 'Love Story'? You know all the lyrics and it's a good love song
Emily- ok, that's one, what about the other four?
Sam- I don't know...
Emily- I'm thinking I might just do 'Sonething in the way you move' and 'Love me like you do' but for one of the last two, can we do a duet?
Sam- yeah, with what song?
Emily- 'Piece by Piece'
Sam- ok. How about the fourth one we do with Avi and Charlie? Then we do the duet last?
Emily- yeah, 'Somebody To You' ?
Sam- perfect
Emily- *sigh* ok...
Sam- hey, look at me