Day 4 part 2

Jim POV

Me and Chris finished eating and I turn to her "tell uncle sanzo I said thank you for the food it's so good" I say. "Ok I will" Chris says with a smile. We start to gather up the leftover food and put it away and place our used dishes in the sink. My hand brushes hers as I place my plate in the sink. I can feel a tingle go up my arm but I ignore the feeling because she said we can't. I turn away from her and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I start to wash up our dishes as she finishes putting up the food. "You ok?" She ask. I just nod my head not trusting my voice. She sighs and walks to the living rooms and turns the tv on. After I finish washing dishes I start to head to my room and she stops me "where are you going I thought we could watch a movie or something" she says. "Yeah we can just want to take a shower and wash off the pancake batter first I feel sticky" I respond. She nods her head and turns back to the tv. I head in the room and get in the shower. As I take my shower I lean my forehead against the wall it just wish she would realize that there is something between us. I just love her so much it hurts and I can't have her. I wash my body and throw on some sweats and head back to the living room to join Chris for a movie. I sit down and she is curled up on one end of the couch with a blanket. "So what are we watching" I ask. "Well I was thinking about watching the zodiac" she says. " what's it about" I respond. "It's about a serial killer" she tells me. I nod my head and she turns the movie on.

Movie is over
Street POV
I look to the end of the couch and Chris has fallen asleep. I get up and grab the blanket she tossed off herself about halfway through the movie and covered her back up. She looked so peaceful I brushed a strain of hair out of her face and she stretched her legs out on the couch. "Mmmh Jim" she mumbled. She's dreaming about me? I stand there and watch her sleep for a little longer before I move back to my end of the couch. I pick up her feet and set them in my lap and change the channel. I end up watching the news till my phone buzzes. It's Luca calling.

FaceTime call
L: hey how are you guys
S: we're fine Luca still healthy
T: where is Chris?
Street turns the phone to Chris sleeping form on the couch
L: aww she looks so sweet and innocent
The guys laugh
D: y'all still ok though
S: yeah we're good
H: alright kid well u know the rule
H&S: if anything happens to either of us or if we get sick to call u immediately no matter the time
H: alright smartass we got to get back to work since some of us actually have a job to do
S: yeah yeah anything good going on that we are missing
L: no not at all
S: alright talk to y'all later
H,D,T,&L: alright bye

Street hangs up the phone call and looks over at Chris who is still sleeping. I lays my head back against the couch and falls asleep as well.