Part 1

Her P.o.V.

"So something locked you out, brother?", Slenderman asked, looking up from his papers.

I sat on the chair in his office and stayed quiet, folding my hands in my lap. Offenderman paced around right next to me and explained to his brother what happened.

Slenderman turned to me: "Do you happen to remember anything about that dream, child?" I just shook my head.

"There are no memories of it hidden in her mind or consciousness either.", Offenderman added, "It's like a dream that never existed."

"This does not make sense. I can enter her mind just fine. Pardon me for intruding just like that though."

I wrapped my arms around my head in an attempt to protect myself: "Hey no sneaking around in my head now, suit guy!"

Slenderman ignored my comment and teleported in front of a bookshelf.

"Which creature has the power to lock out someone as powerful as a Slender...?", he started pondering to himself and rummaged through some books.

Other books magically started to float out of the shelves and floated around the room.

One of them always happened to always poke Offenderman. He growled and shoved it away angrily. I giggled.

"Found it."

"Found what?" Offenderman and I asked in sync.

While Slenderman made his way back to the table, all the books floated back to their original places. He placed an old, dusty book on the table.

It seemed really old but also kind of untouched at the same time. It had a faint crossed-out circle engraved on it and a few tendrils wrapped themselves around the sides and edges to keep it shut tightly.

It looked beautiful, yet terrifying.

"This is something I have kept to myself for far too long.", started Slenderman.

"I ask you to not touch this book under any circumstances, child. Only those who possess the blood of the Slenders are able to touch it or you will get cursed by instant."

I gulped and nodded.

"Not to mention that you cannot open it anyway unless..." Slenderman took a dagger from his drawer and cut his thumb, drawing a crossed-out circle with his blood on the cover.

The blood disappeared in an instant and the tendrils slowly unwrapped themselves so he could open the book.

"Not many have seen this book. Even less know about its existence. Not even my brothers had the permission to open it...until now." Offenderman nodded.

I assumed he knew about its existence but not what this is about.

"This is the story of the war between us Slenders and another powerful species."

~~~

Once upon a time, two tribes were created by evil and darkness.

They slowly crept into the tales of humans all over the world, lurking in shadows and terrorizing humanity.

No one knew if they truly existed or if they were just an illusion, made up in someone's mind or an excuse to legitimate all the evil in this world.

No one saw them and yet, they were feared by everyone.

The Demons and the Slenders.