Part 5

Trenderman was left alone in these halls. It was just him and his creations.

All he could hear were his own thoughts and ideas rushing in and out of his head.
His fingertips were tickling and joy sparked in his chest.

He could feel that there was another great design manifesting in his head.

That color with that one.
.
.
And I could use these stitching methods.
.
.
.
Maybe some lace. Or no, maybe I take some pearls as little details.
.
.
Maybe add a little glitter. Or roses? Both.

He quickly got up and teleported to the isle to gather some different samples of fabric.

He rushed to his workdesk and quickly created a rough sketch. Combined colors. Added details and finally, started preparing everything for his first design.

He knew he would change up some things during the process but he was sure that this would be his greatest masterpiece so far.

Suddenly the color of the fabric that he was cutting, slowly started to fade.

He dropped his scissors and took off his glasses to clean them.

What the hell..?

Cleaning his glasses didn't help.
Every color in the room was completely fading, leaving behind a monochrome world.

"My-my dresses-" Trendorman teleported to his closet.

Grey. Dark grey. Light grey. White. Black.

Trendorman realized rather quickly that something was wrong.

This unnatural aura...

He stopped dead in his tracks.

[Y/N]!

He wanted to teleport to [Y/N]s location but when he looked around he saw that he was still at the same spot.

"Fuck."

He ran down the stairs and barged through the door, screaming the female's name.

No response.

As he was running through the hallway, the temperature dropped and everything seemed to get darker around him.
Once more he focused and tried to teleport but to no avail.

"[Y/N]! We're not safe. We have to leave. Where are-" He jumped as the door in front of him slammed shut. He tried the door knob but it wouldn't budge.

"No! I won't let you take her."

He knew someone was there. He could feel their presence all around the place.

He kicked the door, causing the wood to splinter and the lock to fall off and kept running down the hallway.

Suddenly he lost touch to the ground and he found himself falling.

"Who said I am going to take her, my friend?", he heard a deep voice echo as he fell into endless darkness.

He didn't scream. He couldn't. He felt that he was losing his consciousness.

Guess we try on the dresses later then...[Y/N]...
.

.

.

The door to the atelier creeked open and the female stepped in, two steaming hot cups of tea in her hands.

She closed the door by giving it a gently nudge with her waist and walked further in.

"I made you a cup of you favorite coffee. I thought it would make you feel better since you worked so much and so..."
The young female stopped talking as she realized that she was talking to an abandoned room.

"Trender..?"

She sat the two cups aside on a small table and looked around.

As she got around the corner, she saw a mannequin wearing an unfinished dress.

It was shining in the sunlight and despite not being close to finished, it was absolutely breathtaking already.

He would never just abandon his work. Never.

She exclaimed his name and it echoed through the halls.

Silence...