Part 7

Her P.o.V.

"R-robin what are you doing? Ouch!" His smile formed into a devilish grin and I felt his nails rip through my shirt and cut my skin. His other hand was wrapped around my throat tightly. I tried to fight him off but he was too strong.

Tears started to form in my eyes and my lungs started to ache. I wanted to scream but no sound escaped my throat. It hurt too much.

"Should I rip your throat out just how I did it to dear Robin or should I carve out your heart?"

My eyes widened as he mentioned Robin. "Y-you..." "...are a monster? Yes, I am aware. I killed him. Otherwise, it would have been way too difficult to get near you."

I coughed violently. I screamed as I felt his fingers dig further into my skin and heard it crack slightly.

"Hey, fucker. Stop touching my girlfriend.", I heard Offenderman's voice.

He teleported to Robin and grabbed his arm, teleporting him a few meters away with him. I dropped to the ground and coughed again, trying to fill my sore lungs with some fresh air.

I looked over to see Offenderman choking Robin instead now. He clenched his teeth, his tendrils swearling around him angrily.

He was boiling inside: "How dare you hurting her like that?"

In response Robin just smiled at him, his eyes glowing red.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, unless you don't want to see your brothers again."

Offenderman seemed a bit taken back. He struggled to find some words.

"Speechless already? Where did that anger suddenly go again?" He grabbed Offenderman's wrist tightly and flames appeared, burning his skin instantly.

Offenderman flinched and pulled away his hand. Robin landed on his feet and swiftly moved to punch him in his stomach and extended his claws to drag them across his chest.

Offenderman growled and stumbled. Robin wanted to take this opportunity to punch him in the face but one of Offenderman's tendrils caught his hand and dodged it, throwing him onto the ground. Offenderman wiped away the blood that splattered on his face:
"Okay, now I am seriously pissed. First, you hurt my love, then me and now you are also threatening my family?!"

He stomped his foot on his head, pressing it further into the ground.

Robin tried to push himself off the ground but he couldn't get up. His body started to glow, illuminating himself in burning hot flames. Robin started twitching, his skin burning away and exposing a terrifying creature.

He had big horns and sharp claws. His teeth were long and sharp, the corners of his mouth twitching up into a devilish grin. Multiple mouths were on his body, some of them opening and closing, others sticking out their tongues and hissing.

He started laughing and the heat intensified.

I looked at both of them in fear and Offenderman looked back at me, his mouth opening: "Shit-"
I heard a loud explosion and screamed, closing my eyes.
.

.

.

Everything was silent. I heard the cracking of fire and heavy breathing.

Soon I realized that I was in someone's arms and I looked up to see Offenderman's face. He smiled at me, his shoulders rising and sinking slowly. Sweat covered his face.

"I mean, I knew you are hot, darling but phew, you literally got me sweating for you now." 

I cupped his cheek gently, stroking it with my thumb. Suddenly he started shaking and fell into my arms. I fell back, landing on my butt and stroked his back.
His coat was completely burnt away and his skin felt burnt and rough.
However, he already started to heal up again. I peeked over his shoulder to discover that the demon vanished.

He left behind a completely burnt area of grass, some trees nearby were still on fire.

"He left. We are safe. Are you okay, love?" Offenderman ran his fingers through my hair and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck.

"I am better than ever. Just please let me stay here a little longer..." I couldn't help but laugh: "You are unbelievable." I pulled him closer and kissed his cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too, darling."

"But fuuuck that hurt, oh my. Oh my, oh my." He tried to get up, stretching.
He extended his hand, which I gratefully took and helped me up.

"Can you teleport, love?" He nodded.

"Let's go home then."