Part 2

"Out of all places, why did you decide to go here?", Offenderman groaned and let himself fall back into the cushions of the couch.

"So unromantic.", he mumbled under his breath.

"What was that?", I asked. I didn't really pay attention to him. My eyes went over the different books in the shelves from Slenderman's library.

"Oh nothing, darling." Offenderman went silent. All I heard was some shuffling behind me on the couch.
He was probably getting comfortable.

"You could also help me and find some books that might help us solve this mystery." No reply.

"Are you sure these books are safe, by the way? Can I get cursed by them?" No reply again.

"Love?", I turned around to look at Offenderman.
He was laying on the couch, his fedora pulled deep into his face.

"Darling!", I exclaimed loudly.
"I can hear youu, I am not deaf.", he grumbled.
"So..?"
"Dunno..." I huffed.

So uncooperative.

"I heard that.", he said. I giggled a little.

Suddenly the door opened and I heard some bells jingling.

"Ohh brotheeeerr~", I heard a voice cheer.

"Oh hell no.", Offenderman grumbled.

I turned around and saw Splenderman walking up to the couch. He held balloons in his hands and confetti twirled around him.
The scent of birthday cake hit my nostrils as he passed me.

"Brother! It's been so long since I last saw you! This is an occasion to celebrate. We are going to have a...", he didn't finish his sentence and pulled up Offenderman's fedora, looking at him with a big smile on his face.
"Come on say it, brother!"

Offenderman clenched his teeth and snatched his fedora away from him. "No."
"Brotheeerr..", Splenderman whined.

I laughed a little and walked up to them. "Don't be like that, love."
Splenderman wrapped his arm around Offenderman and nodded: "Exactly. 'Don't be like that, lovee~'"

Offenderman tried his best to fight him off but he was caught between the couch and Splenderman.

I tried to hold back my laughter...he seemed to be in more pain than he has ever been before.

"[Y/N], please help me, love.", he pleaded and looked at me. I brought my hand to my chin, pretending to think for a little before smiling at him innocently:
"No."

"WHY?", he exclaimed and tried once more to push Splenderman away as he tried to place a party hat on Offenderman's head.

"You didn't help me either sooo it's only fair."

"[Y/N] please don't do this to me.", he pleaded once more but I just grinned devilishly.

"So Splenderman. I don't know what you think but I think it is time for a...", I started and smirked at Splendorman.

"PARTYY", we both yelled in unison and Splenderman grabbed us both to teleport into a room, that looked like a party room.

Offenderman sat on a way too small chair at a table with his party hat on and looked...miserable.

Plushies surrounded the table and Splenderman served tea and cake to each of them.

I was sitting next to Offenderman and rubbed his leg, smiling at him a little.

"You dragged me into this...", he whisper-shouted through his teeth and watched Splenderman dancing across the room, throwing confetti. I applauded him and laughed.