Part 6

Her P.o.V.

I was sitting on the couch, one leg pulled up and my chin resting on it.

"Do you think he is fine?", I asked.

Offenderman walked up to me and sat down next to me: "We didn't tell him about the recent incidents so Trenderman is unaware of the situation. It could be possible that he is doing one of his usual trips to the shopping mall again to get some inspiration."

"How does he do that? I mean I know how Splendorman does it but not him."

"He has the ability to hide his presence. Some monsters can do that. Every Slenderman can, in case we don't want our brothers to know what shit we are up to. But he occasionally does that when he wants the peace to enhance his creativity. That happens 4-7 times a month for a few days. And well, he blends in perfectly as a...mannequin."

Wait what? Offenderman just nodded.

He seemed slightly ashamed: "I swear, my siblings are crazy."

"And you aren't?"

He suddenly pushed me into the couch and climbed on top of me.

"Crazy for you.", he whispered in a deep voice and kissed me passionately.

I returned his kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss a little.
Offenderman took this opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth and explore it.

I hummed in response and relaxed as I felt his hands trailing down my sides, down to my waist.
He sucked on my tongue a little and slid his hands under my shirt, running his fingertips over my bare stomach.
I shivered at his touch and goosebumps formed on my skin.

I flinched as I heard my phone ringing and Offenderman instantly broke away, sitting back down normally. I grabbed my phone and looked at the number.

Robin.

I picked up.

"Oh uh hey [Y-Y/N]! I didn't expect you to pick up that quickly...or at all." I giggled at his little remark. "A-anyways, how are you?"

"I am fine, Robin. How are you?"
As he heard the name 'Robin', Offenderman looked up. He didn't like him for specific reasons.

"Great, great. I am doing great. Thank you for asking."

I watched Offenderman mimicking his voice very poorly and huffed in annoyance.

"What was that?", asked Robin in confusion.

"O-oh nothing. That was my...my TV! Yeah, I am watching TV."

"Now I am a TV?", Offenderman complained quietly.

I pressed my hand over his mouth to shush him.

"Anyways, why did you call me?"

"Oh I finally got my mom's cake recipe. You know, that cake you always want me to bring you a piece of whenever I am visiting my parents for family events?"

I felt my mouth start to water as I thought about this heavenly cake. "Of course I remember it!"

"Would you want to come over and bake it with me? I think you are better at this than me."

I felt under my hand that Offenderman wanted to speak up again but I pressed my hand more firmly onto his mouth. He struggled and tried to remove it.

"Of course! I would love to. When do you want to do it?"

"U-um well...I got the recipe yesterday and bought all the ingredients today but then I realized it would be boring to do it all alone so, I thought I just invite you."