Part 10

Recap:

I took a step into the room and the flames vanished completely. I saw something golden shimmer a few meters away from me and I slowly walked towards it. It turned out to be a book, decorated with golden flames. It had fangs and long, spiky horns.

I took it in my hands and traced along its horns, opening it carefully.

~~~

Once upon a time, two tribes were created by evil and darkness.

They slowly crept into the tales of humans all over the world, lurking in shadows and terrorizing humanity.

No one knew if they truly existed or if they were just an illusion, made up in someone's mind or an excuse to legitimate all the evil in this world.

No one saw them and yet, they were feared by everyone.

The Demons and the Slenders.

Both of them served the darkness.

But even between these two tribes, born from the same evil force, with the same devilish intent, differences arose.

The Slenders believed it was the best for both of them to hide in the shadows. But we believed that it was our destiny to rule over every creature alive.

The Slenders, however, were slightly stronger than us. Despite their weak hearts and weak will, they somehow were granted greater strength.

Despite Slenders and Demons causing so much violence and fear in this world, the Slenders claimed that every being should choose their way of living and they should only interfere with their power if necessary. What a waste of potential. And in the end, the doom of two powerful species.

But I was able to decieve the Slenders, sending out one of my most trusted pawns to subject a human town to bring the right order among these humans. They should know that they are not surperior and shall be treated as slaves. That's their only right that they gained in this world.

The leader of the Slender tribe was one of my closest allies but it enraged me that he was too blind to see which was right in front of him. But on the other side, I was really thankful for his blind trust or else I would have not been able to come this far.

My people secretly started haunting human children, cursing older people and releasing most men from their pointless existence.

I only sent out those of my pawns, who owned the power of possessing and controlling weaker beings to succeed in capturing and taking over towns. Even empires, stretched across the land.

It was difficult to keep decieving the Slenders since my actions became more and more troublesome to hide since the impact we had onto the world and humans grew with every day.
I knew if the Slenders would find out about my actions, they would put an end to me and my reign.

I forged a plan, which would grant me to succeed in every way and end the reign of the Slenders.

When the moon at night shines crimson red, we are granted greater power which even overpowers a creature as strong as a Slender. We only have this chance once in 500 years and I decided we were ready to take it.

I sent out an army of humans, making them ambush the Slenders and making them believe that they found their location and decided to attack them.

While they were fighting those humans, I'd eventually let my own soldiers join them and make them purge every Slender that crosses their way.

Many of the Slender dynasty were killed but so were many Demons. They were weak and did not deserve to hold onto life anyway. Everyone who gets killed and proves me that they are too weak, does not have the right to exist.

That is the only true way.

Both sides fought hard without any mercy but we were not able to overpower the Slenders before the end of the blood moon so we couldn't claim the victory as ours.

We surrendered to the Slenders and I am completing this story with my cursed writing as I am standing here right in front of the Slendermen with all my power that is left inside of me.

This will be my last message since I do not know what will happen, after I have done what I intend to do.

~~~

They locked us up here. They left us here to rot in a place they called Hell. They said this is my empire and the only kind of empire I deserve. The heat is unbearable. It eats away the flesh of my people, who are decaying on the ground of this place. They are all weak. WEAK. WEAK. WEAK. We are weak. They disgust me. Whining and moaning like an injured wolf, laying in the sun. 

I will return.

I will return and make them pay!
I know I will.

Because the devil always has a last trick up his sleeve...