Part 14

Her P.o.V.

An unbearable heat spread through the room as the candles and lights slowly went dim before they completely died down. And some mist manifested in the room. 

"You really thought I was defeated yet? No, this is MY world and I won't let a human take me out that easily." I felt Offenderman tense in my arms as he growled deeply at the mist. I rubbed his back to calm him down. He was trying his best to hold himself back, tightening his grip around me. "Love, please...", I started but he cut me off by standing up abruptly. "That's it. I am so done with your stupid games. Come here and face me, I'll kill you!"

A loud laugh erupted from the mist that was floating around the air: "I am sorry but I am afraid you are not my league. Your emotions are quite entertaining though. There is so much nonsense escaping your mouth, only because your feelings are clouding your mind, making you believe what you are saying is right. Pathetic..."

Offenderman balled his hands into fists: "She made me the strongest I have ever been. When I was in my weakest state, she took me in and built me up. You have no idea what I am capable of!" 

"You are not worth my time.", said the shadow and flew towards me. Offenderman instantly pushed me behind him and shielded me. The mist stood still and peeked over his shoulder, directly staring at me: "She intrigues me though...a human that enters my parallel world...Interesting." 

"Leave her out of this. This is a fight between you demon and us Slenders." 

"First time you didn't rumble nonsense. But the moment for my final blow is yet to come. I am not wasting my time now." The mist became thinner and flew away: "Until next time..."

Offenderman roared and started to chase after him but I grabbed his hand. He huffed angrily and turned back to me: "Please don't do this, darling. Your brother and me need you here." Offenderman smiled at me warmly as he saw my worried look: "It will only take a few minutes." "NO-", I yelled but he teleported out of my grip, following the shadow.

"Oh darling...", I whispered and instantly started to worry.

"Please come back safely.."

His P.o.V.

I scrunched up my face in disgust as I reached my final destination. "Ew, the sewers. The best place to hide for a rat like him." I slowly stepped inside, stumbling around the dark and trying different tunnels. Eventually I found myself lost in the maze of tunnels. 
.

.

.

"Offenderman?" I instantly stood still as he heard her voice. A shiver ran down my spine and I felt my heartbeat increase.
"Is that you? Really? It's been so long..." I slowly turned around, looking at the female figure in front of me. 

"You are supposed to be dead...", I started slowly. My voice was stuck in my throat.
She tilted her head: "What are you talking about?"
"...since 1950, to be exact...", I continued and gulped. My throat felt dry.
"Don't be silly, silly.", she sang as she slowly jogged towards me. Up close she was even more terrifying because she looked exactly how I remember her...she even wore the same outfit. That dress she wore when I killed her.

My brain felt like it was about to explode, thousands of emotions running through me. 

"I told you, your emotions make you vulnerable, silly...", she said and smiled at me. "Wh-what did you say?" I couldn't think straight. I felt like I got thrown back to that time and there is no choice for me than to relive my nightmare. My brain felt empty, I lost any kind of memory.
Of my goals, my intentions...it was just me and her. She filled up my whole head, slowly consuming every part of me.