Part 15

Her P.o.V.

"Slender, I don't like this. He is gone for way too long now. We should look for him.", I looked at Slenderman in worry.

"My brother is old enough to make his own decisions. He will be fine if he uses his head more to think instead of breaking into a wall of bricks."

"But he makes terrible decisions and he rarely uses his head to think. He acts more impulsively - I thought you know that the best."

"I have a bad feeling."

"He is fine. He possesses the power of the Slenders. He is- "

Suddenly Slenderman turned silent and slowly rose from his chair.

"What?", I asked in confusion.

"He is gone.", he simply stated.

"Gone? What do you mean 'gone'?"

"I can't sense his presence anymore. He vanished just like all the others."

I abruptly stood up and looked at him in shock: "We have to go find them..it's only a matter of time until he comes back and tries to take you down too."

"There is no way we can find him. He has powers that allow him to create his own parallel world. You just returned from it. Somehow you managed to enter it in your dream state."

"What do we do then..?"

"We can not do anything, but wait."

Wait? Just wait? That's your great plan?! "Yes."

Worst plan ever... "I heard that."

Screw you and get out of my head. "Language."

I groaned and laid back in bed, closing my eyes.

"What are you trying, child?"

"If I managed to get there by sleeping then I do it again. And now quiet, I got to sleep and save your brothers."

Slenderman remained silent and I tried to calm down.

"It won't work.", he suddenly threw in the room. I scrunched up my nose and sat back up again: "Why?!"

"You managed to enter his world by some kind of failure in his barrier. I am most certainly convinced Zalgo did everything to make sure this will not repeat itself."

I huffed in annoyance and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

Suddenly the temperature in the room started to rise.
Alerted, Slenderman spun towards the center of the room and we watched as fire seemed to burn a black hole into the air, showing nothing but a dark void.

An evil and terrifying laugh erupted from within: "I am sure I pretty much ticked you off by getting rid of all of your brothers. And now I am here to pick you up too."

Two red glowing eyes appeared in the dark and I pulled the blanket further over me, hiding a little behind it.
"But I give you a fair chance. I enjoyed our little fight earlier - I am disappointed that you weren't in your physical body though. The pain would have been much worse. And so much more fun."
Zalgo chuckled.

Slenderman stepped up to the portal and adjusted his tie:
"What do you want?"

"I want you to come here and fight me. With everything you have. If you do end up winning, I might also tell you where I hide your brothers."

Slenderman let out a short breath and gently squeezed his tie between his fingers. "If I defeat you, however, you probably know what I want. And I will get it."