Chapter 26

I let out a loud puff and tossed my bag on the floor and collapsed on my couch. It was a long day just to come home. I seriously don't know how Wil does this every day. I placed my head in my hands and slowly began to message my face easing off the entire days tension. I could feel the sleep engulfing me slowly when I stifled a yawn, I grabbed the couch pillow and placed it under my head and my two hands under my pillow as I curled into a ball.

"Mum don't leave me" said a faint voice that was muffling they cries. I turned my head to the right to look for the voice, but I could not see anyone. I was just standing in this puddle of water in an empty space where not a single light could bless me with its presence.

"I promise I would be good don't leave me" said the same voice but I still could find the source of it so I took a couple steps forward into the unknow to look for the child, but I could not find anything.

Suddenly, I felt the ground the moving and then...it was like I was sucked into a whole other dimension where I was greeted by a blue butterfly that instaneously brought a smile on my face when it sat on the tip of my nose.

"Mum! No don't tickle me" exclaimed a childlike voice that was breathless. Due to the exclaim the butterfly even flew away. I walked closer to scene that unraveled before me. At first, I could the sight was a bit hazy, so I wiped my eyes and looked more closely and was shocked to see that it was me...I was playing with the child. Suddenly... the child started running across the road and before I figure out what was happening the other me was lying on the road with blood gushing out my head.

I shot up from the couch gasping for breath with my heart pounding against my rib cage ready to explode. That was a terrible nightmare. I ran my hand through my hair in attempt to get my thoughts in order.

I took a glance at the time and it was 6:30 in the morning. I am really missing Derek. Should I call him? I am not sure I should, what happens if I call him and because of that call those mean guys find him. Nope. I shook my vigorously and hopped out of my couch and decided not to call him. I grabbed my towel and hung it on the bathroom rail as I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste. It probably best that I don't call him. I scrubbed my teeth harder to remove some sort of frustration, but I am not sure that is working. Maybe I should call him, what happens if he thinks you not calling him because you don't love him. I could feel my eyes widen at that thought as I clutched on to that sink. Nope wait it's his life we are dealing with. I should just shower in peace and let the rest flow.

After I got out of the shower, I wrapped my towel around me and stood before my wardrobe deciding what to use when a sudden ringtone started playing. It could be Derek's call; I ran out of my room like lighting and grabbed my phone which was lying on the couch. "Hello" I said as I grasped for breath.

"Hello, Freya you don't have to come to the bakery today I will manage everything" Replied Avery.

"Thank you, Avery" I said in disappointment and hung up. Well, I guess is sweatpants for me. I rushed back to my wardrobe and grabbed my green sweatpants. I was honestly very lazy to decide on a top, so I just used my black gym bra. No like anyone is coming today. I switched on Netflix on my tv and decided to binge watch Twilight, since I need a little wolf-education.

I was on the first part of breaking dawn when I heard a knock on my door.

I yanked the door open and there stood Derek with his hands in his pocket looking extremely hot. I could feel a smile tugging on my lips when I saw him rake his over my body. So, I decided to play with him a bit. I lifted my arm and leaned my elbow against the door frame exposing my stomach more making him close his eyes in frustration. Which just made me giggle to myself.

"So, my dear boyfriend why are you home so early?" I asked in a teasing voice.

He took a step closer "Things got wrapped up earlier than expected." He gabbed me by my waist and yanked me so close to him that I could feel his breath on my neck "Why did you miss me?"

"N-oo" I stuttered

"Is that so" he said as he tugged gently on my earlobe raising the temperature in this room higher than expected.

I just nodded my head in reply.

"Babe you do know I feel whatever you are feeling" he said as walked further in and closed the door behind him.

I looked up at him in shock "What, for real"

"Yea-" there was a sudden moan coming from the tv and I realized it was that part of breaking dawn.

Derek's eyes widened "Babe are you cheating on me with another girl"

"what no!" just to be sure I took a quick look behind the wall and saw my lounge was empty I turned to Derek and held my hand in an X shape and confidently said "Nope I am not cheating"

"I was watching a movie"

"fifty shades of grey?" he questioned. I walked to the lounge with him trailing behind me

I should watch that movie since everyone mentions that movie when they talk about doing the deed. I sat on the couch and just when Derek said "Maybe we should do that scene" I laughed at him and switch the tv off.

"Babe I am serious " said Derek in a childlike voice.

Hey Hey!!!

Long time no see. I am still alive terribly sorry for not updating I have just been really lazy. sorry about that.

Take care don't forget to follow, vote and comment. No body likes ghost readers even thou I am one.