Chapter 15

Even though my eyes were closed I was awake, I was just too lazy to open them and my bed mattress felt unusually warm and soft making me feel like sinking into it further. Ahhh... this is comfort at its best, even the morning air held a pungent clean smell to it. I snuggled further into my warm pillow and hooked my leg around the pillow as I let out a soft sign. "Good morning" said a husky voice. I rubbed my head against the pillow and snuggled further then replied "Good morning"

"It's time to wake up"

"I am awake" I paused dramatically and added "Mentally"

Wait a minute... Nobody stays with me, so where was that voice coming from?

I tugged the soft pillow closer to me and crossed my legs in an Indian sitting position and sat upright as I grouchily rubbed my eyes trying to remove the sleepiness. There he stood with a cup in his hand and might I add without a shirt. To wake up to this sight early in the morning was not good for my brain.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned him as I stifled a yawn causing my eyes to water.

"I thought you might have questions, you know..." He trailed off and began fiddling with my stuff on my hair dresser as he continued to speak "after last night"

I leaned a bit forward and scratched my head. what on earth is he talking about?

I waved my hand in the air in circles as I said look "I am going to shower; it is way too early in the morning to ask what you are doing here and what you are talking about. So please its my day off and I would like some peace" I shoved my blanket to the side and lousily retreated to the bathroom with my gown and towel.

I got into the shower and turned the tap on allowing pools of water to gush out. I could feel the hot water working through all the knots in my head as they dripped down my body and off my fingertips as if I possessed magical powers flowing through my blood. I pushed all my hair away from my face and splashed some water on my face. I turned the tap off, yet I could still feel the heat radiating off, the steam hung heavily in the air as if it was fog and the mist were piled in the shower glass as if it was dust in an ancient attic. I grabbed my towel and began wiping all the water off me and then slowly got into my gown. The minute I secured the gown with a last knot around my waist it sent lightning pulsing through my body. Everything...everything of that happened from last night began flooding my brains so violently that I was afraid I was going to burst from an overload.

And then

I halted at the one memory, one that was very faint yet somehow prominent. It was when he brought me home and laid me on the bed and just when he was about to let me go, I pulled him close to me and whispered in his ear to stay.

Shittt, like I don't have enough embarrassing scenes in my life. why god???why

I flung the door open and marched towards Dereks who was busy looking at my dead plant laying on the centre of the coffee table and he looked as if that was the most vital thing he has ever encountered in his life. "You have a ton of explaining to do" he turned around and jumped back hitting the coffee table as he placed his hand to his racing heart and said, "why you are standing so close to me?"

"you startle me all the time"

He looked nothing like a big bad scary wolf at the moment as he literally was holding the table for support and gasping for air, if this scares him it honestly makes me wonder.

"Are you even a strong werewolf?" the question seemed to have thrown him off guard because he immediately straightened up and responded, "I am alpha of course, I am strong."

"You are the strongest of your pack..." I retaliated, and this seem to boast his ego since his chest perked up so I let out a villainous smirk and continued "That doesnt make you strong your pack members must be feeble"

His eyes narrowed at me as I grabbed the coffee from his hand and took a tiny sip as I sat on my couch "Is this how you repay someone for saving you?"

"If the person is you then.... Yes!" he makes really good coffee. I took more sips while making the slurping sound. You can't taste the coffee without making that sound in fact it doesn't feel right drinking any hot drinks without making the slurping sounds.

As I took another sip, I looked up at him from the underneath of my eyelashes and nodded my head.

"Well, I guess I should start explaining" he muttered to himself as he starched the back of his hair and took a seat on the coffee table too, he made direct eye contact with me. "I actually don't know where to start" he confessed me.

"How about you start from why you left me"

Authors note.

so not much happened but its a build up to the important chapter where we finally understand everything.

thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting. It really means a lot to me.

love you guys and stay safe.