two

an// vote and comment what you think <33 love youu

~

"Y/N!" You gave small smiles to the cameras before ducking your head down as you walked quickly. "Ms. Y/N!"

"She's not signing autographs right now, thank you-- excuse me--" You hid behind Taehyung as he paved a clear path for you to walk, photographers and news reporters bumping into each other.

"Excuse me!" You sighed as a pen thrust towards you. You ducked away a little as Taehyung covered for you with his shoulder. "Excuse me-- Y/N! I'm a huge fan and--"

"She's not taking questions right now," Taehyung repeated sternly. You shuffled quickly as you glanced up to take a survey of the airport. Great-- you'd never get out of here.

"I'm not-- I don't want-- sir, I'd just like--"

"Sorry, excuse me." Taehyung moved a few people out of the way for you to slip into the lounge room. Thankfully, it'd been cleared like Taehyung had asked your team to do. You sighed. "You okay?" your assistant asked. You nodded.

"Thanks, Tae."

"Yeah, of course." He cracked his knuckles as he checked the schedule on his phone once again. "It's still a ten hour transit."

"They have no other flights?" Taheyung shook his head and you leaned your head back into the seat you were sitting on. 

"I'm sorry, y/n."

"It's fine." You looked around and got settled. "No one else will be in here?"

"No, I asked for it to be empty-- no one will be in here but us." You nodded and pulled out your phone. "What-- would you like to do, y/n?" You shook your head.

"Nothing." He nodded. "Do you have my earbuds, Tae?" He nodded.

"Right here." He pulled them out and you took them, popping them right in.

This was going to be a long ten hours.

"Anything I can get you?" You looked up and shook your head.

"No, but go help yourself to the food court if you'd like." He nodded. "And Taheyung? Lock the door behind you." He nodded.

"Of course." He left and you were left to your lonesome. Until the toilet flushed in the connected bathroom.

Your eyes widened as you sat up straight, pulling an earbud out to make sure you'd heard correctly. And you had, because a boy walked out of the bathroom drying his hands immaturely against his jeans. Abd the second you looked over?

His jaw dropped.

"Y--Y/N Y--Y/LN--" he gasped. You pulled your hood over your head, knowing it was a little too late for that anyway. "Are you-- oh my god-- I'm a hu--huge fan!" He ran over to you and you shuffled in your seat.

"Thank you." The boy bounced on his feet, running a hand through his hair. You'd seen him just outside. Great-- now you were stuck in here with paparazzi.

Just to prove your thought, he pulled out a notepad and a pencil and began scribbling away. You sunk in your seat and he flipped to a new page. His hands shook as they appeared in front of you. "Would you-- would you-- could I," he paused to breathe, "get your autograph?"

You nodded slowly and your fingers brushed his as you took his pencil. The pencil was in great condition unlike many you'd signed with before who's metal tips and erasers had been chewed at. As you began to sign he gasped. You looked up. "I should-- I should find a pen."

"This is fine."

"No, but-- but it might fade away; it might smudge." You stared at him. "I'll--" He swung his backpack forward to dig through it. You waited and he came up with a purple pen. You glanced at it and he held it out. You took it, giving the pencil back, and signed in purple.