thirty-four

"Okay, one more time then I'm gonna get on my swing, okay?"

"Okay!" Jungkook giggled as he pushed her. "Again!"

"Cookie!" he laughed. He pushed her again and she squealed, flying into the air secured safely. "You like being up high?"

"Uh huh!"

"Ever been on a roller coaster?" She screeched as she came flying down.

"Coaster!"

"No?" she didn't say anything. "I'll take you one day-- you'll love it!"

"Again, again!"

Jungkook pushed her again and again as his phone rang. He yawned and answered. "Hi, Ms. Y/N."

"Hi, Kook-- how is she?" Jungkook stepped away, letting her swing on her own.

"She's good! We're playing on the swings now."

"I'm coming to get her, alright?" Jungkook frowned.

"Where-- we're at my building, Ms. Y/N!" He could hear you sigh. "The seesaw sucked at the park in front of your building so we walked to mine!"

"Jungkook."

"I can bring her back, Ms. Y/N! Don't worry. I think she's a little bit tired anyway so we'll be on our way."

"No!" Elise frowned as she turned back in the kiddie swing seat. "Not tired!" Jungkook winked at her.

"It's fine-- I can come pick her up."

"That's okay- I don't mind-"

"I'll come. Text me your address, alright?" Jungkook nodded, even though he couldn't see you.

"See you soon." You hung up and he texted you his address right away before slipping his phone right back into this pocket to return to Elise. She frowned as he pulled her out of the swing.

"Not done!"

"How about we go on the big kid swings?" Her eyes lit up.

"Me?" He nodded, sitting down with the little girl in his lap. He rocked back and forth on the swing and she frowned, turning to look at him. "Higher!"

"No can do-- that isn't very safe, cookie." She stared at him. He stared back and leaned down to press a kiss to her nose. She let out a screech and covered her nose as he squeezed her. She giggled and leaned against him.

"Mama come too?" she asked. He nodded.

"She's coming." She stood up on his thighs, turning to face him. He wrapped one arm around her and the other hand grasped the chain of the swing. "She'll come pick you up."

"Okie dokie." The little girl pulled Jungkook's hat off to play with his hair. He let her as he leaned his head to the side against the chain. She giggled and pushed the hat on her own head away from her eyes for the millionth time. He tugged at it.

"This is too big for you," he whispered. She giggled.

"Mama's."

"It's mine actually." She stared up at him.

"Mine?" He smiled.

"Well, it can be yours now." She giggled. "I'll get you a nice small hat." She leaned against him and he hugged her.

"Naptime soon?" she asked. He nodded.

"Sure, you'll go home as soon as your mom gets here." She sighed and leaned her head against his shoulder as he stood. He walked around. "You can sleep if you want to, cookie."