thirty

"Right, mission make Ms. Y/N feel better." Jungkook nodded. "Well-- mission come look at venues with Jiminie sounds pretty fun."

"I have to think!" Kook exclaimed. Jimin shoved a few chips into his mouth. "What will make her feel better?"

"Food didn't work?" He shrugged. "Try flowers."

"Flowers?"

"Bring her flowers." 

Jungkook blushed. "M--me?" His friend rolled his eyes.

"Yes, you." Jungkook stared off into space. What kind of flowers would he even get? "Not roses," Jimin answered, reading his mind. "Tulips or something."

"Oh."

"You could-- say, I don't know-- get them on the way back from the venue." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Fine."

"I knew you'd say yes."

They got ready and headed off. "Isn't this something you're supposed to do with jm/f?" Jimin started his car.

"Yeah." Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "But I think this one will be perfect and I kind of want to surprise her with it."

"Are you having the spring wedding?" Jimin nodded. "I said I wanted fall, hyung." He laughed.

"This is my wedding, Jungkook." Kook sighed, rubbing his eyes. He thought about the flowers he had to get. What colour tulips would he buy? "It's kind of far so get ready for a field trip." Jungkook slumped in his seat.

"I don't understand why you have to look for weddings when the venue is in spring." Jimin chuckled. "I mean-- other way around."

"We gotta book it, dude." Jungkook sighed.

"So you have a date?" Jimin shrugged.

"We have a week." Jungkook sighed, rubbing his forehead.

"Wedding planning is so much work," he mumbled. "And I'm not even the one doing it." Jimin chuckled.

"Anyway-- how's work?" 

Jungkook glared. "I miss Ms. Y/N."

"Do you really?" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Gosh-- I had no idea, Jungkookie."

"Then why'd you ask!"

"I meant your internship, stupid." Jungkook thought. "You have three weeks left?"

"Four-ish."

"So what about that big scene?" Jungkook swallowed.

"I still have to finish it." Jimin nodded. "It-- it-- Ms. Y/N has to come back for that."

"She will." Jungkook crossed his arms, determined and stubborn.

"Yeah." He stared out the window. "She has to."

"Lure her out with candy."

"Hyung!"

"Sorry, sorry."

"Are we almost there yet?" Jimin checked his phone.

"Kinda-- a few more turns." Jungkook sighed. "You know-- jm/f went dress shopping the other day." His eyes widened.

"Really? Did she get one?" Jimin shook his head.

"No-- but she went." Jimin sighed. "Can you believe I'm getting married, dude?"

"No-- you used to be a fuckboy, remember?" Jimin glared and Kook giggled. "That was funny; you swore you'd never get married."

"Shut up."