Grace Grey

Grace
I swear I saw the girl who posed for my painting in my library. The painting was of a young girl standing in a garden looking slightly over her shoulder and holding a wedding bouquet. The dress is simple and one I have seen before, but not sure where. I just had to buy it, it was like I was drawn to it.
Carrick
Grace what's wrong?
Grace
You know how you thought the painting of the bride was possibly made up from the painters imagination. I think I just saw her walk into the restaurant.
Carrick
We can look if you like?
Grace
We walk back and there she is sitting with two couples. One is the artist who painted my painting. She is real and the painting doesn't do her justice.
Carrick
Wow she is real and there's an older version of her. I have to say that they both look better in person. Isn't that dress Elliotts ex wife's dress?
Grace
Omg I even asked the painter about that. No wonder Elliott was indifferent towards the painting. Well let's get to the party.
Christian
Mom and dad haven't arrived yet and I am getting worried. I look up and there they are finally. Mia is bouncing in with a date and following mom and dad over to where I am sitting. Elliott is remembering last Christmas when he thought he was happily married. He should be glad dad had insisted he get a prenuptial agreement. At first Denise James had fought it, but Elliott told her if she didn't sign it then he would know it was about money and she didn't love him. It turned out she didn't love him. They weren't married six months when she showed her true colors. Dad was ready for her, she walked away with Elliotts broken heart and nothing else. He walked into his home and found her screwing his second in command. He had her moved out and fired his employee. He closed all her credit cards and accounts he took all the money out of their joint accounts that he sat up for her and closed it out completely. He emptied the joint safe deposit box out as well. He changed his will and his life insurance. He changed all documents with Denise James name on it and he also took his COOs name off any of his corporation records Stuart Williams being terminated from a Grey business will get people asking questions, but not for long. It hit the scandal pages of Kavanagh Media and the rest of the newspapers. Which lead to him getting drunk the final divorce papers came in and having sex with Kate Kavanagh. Our parents had some choice words for him.
Elliott
When I saw the painting mom bought I was dumbfounded and then realized she had no idea that was Denises wedding dress she had worn for our wedding. Which told me she no longer had it. It's been so long and I have not wanted to date anyone. Mom and dad insisted I come tonight. I have no idea why.
Denise James Grey
I can't believe Stuart dumped me and I ended up getting nothing from Elliott, I got to keep gifts and nothing else. My attorney just shook his head at me. You owe money and you don't have a dime, I suggest that you sell your assets off and get the money to pay me and then find a job. It will be hard to find a job after all the news about you cheating on your very nice wealthy husband. Sadly Carrick made this prenuptial agreement airtight and you are lucky to leave with anything. Your engagement and wedding rings are worth two million dollars. I suggest go to a high end consignment or a high end store that will but them.
Stuart Williams
I knew better, but she wouldn't leave me alone and because I was weak I lost my position at Grey construction. I was given the payout of my stock, my retirement, and two weeks salary. I wasn't happy about my name being printed in newspapers telling of my relationship with Denise Grey. I don't know how they got that information. Luckily I have no wife or kids that depend on my income. Denise tried to get me to allow her to stay with me. I just couldn't. My new employer told me point blank if Denise Grey and I were still together he couldn't hire me. He would lose his best customer and he couldn't do that. He also stated that he can't allow my name to be associated with his company. So he will pay me to do the job he knows I can, but I will be kept invisible. I had to take the job and signed a five year contract.
Jose
So you posed for the painting, well she took photos and then painted from those.
Anastasia
She is good isn't she?
Jose
Very good, she should get some of your mom and you along with your dad.
Raymond
We can't do that her mother and I have to keep a low profile because of jobs in the service. So respect our privacy please.
Carla
Can't let you take my photo sorry.
Jose
Okay I understand that. Anastasia told me that Shelby is the only one she will allow photos and painting done by.
Grace
I tell Elliott the girl in the painting is eating in the hotel restaurant and her look a like mother or aunt is with her as well. But she seems like a mother to her.
Elliott
So she did sell the dress. 
Grace
Apparently she did, the girl is more beautiful in person than in the painting. I have to say she looks like a teenager from what I saw.
Mia
What painting are you talking about mom?
Grace
I bought a beautiful painting from an art studio and placed it in my library. The girl is very beautiful and the dress looks like the one Denise wore at her and Elliotts wedding. You have to see it.
Carrick
It is a nice painting, but the dress is no doubt Denises dress from the wedding.