Kate Loses It

Shelby
I take Leila and open up a bank account for her and we upgrade her phone. We buy clothing for Mathew along with clothing for Leila. Then we get a few mommy approved toys for Mathew. A few car seats for Mathew as well. Security is with us plus I am armed. We buy treats for Mathew just in case. Plus Leila needs food as well. So we had a big day out. We finally get home and both Leila and Mathew were in need of a nap. Until they get the house completed Leila and Mathew are staying with us.
Leila
I was led to believe that Elliott would take Mathew from me by someone I should've never trusted. We both suffered because of her. I should never have believed her. I am being treated very well and Elliott is making sure we are well taken care of. He had a bank account set up for me and bought a car and a house for us. He also had clothes and other things we would need and toys for Mathew. He bought me a new phone and added it to his phone plan. His fiancé did all this and now she asked about photos and painting us for his family's walls. Kate is not to be trusted. I go lay down with Mathew.
Shelby
I make supper and place it under the warmer. Elliott is going to be late so I am here and security has rotated shifts and let me know. I go and check on Leila and Mathew and ask if they want something to eat. They are just waking up and I let them know I will set the table and we can eat as soon as they want. They come out and we forgot something. A baby chair. We find a way to feed him. I feed him and hold him on my lap while Leila eats and encourages him to eat as well.
Kate
I can't believe what I saw, Leila and Shelby are shopping together and getting things for the baby and her to wear and then a baby furniture store and toy store then a car lot. Then they went into a bank. Security has been with them all the way. So I couldn't get near any of them at all. I can't get close enough to find out what they are doing though. Car seats were bought in multiples. That I couldn't miss. They finally head to Elliotts home. Shelby carried Mathew inside as one of the security carries Leila inside. I am trying to figure how to get inside to have a word with Shelby and Leila. I have to make Shelby see that Leila will end up breaking them up if she stays there. I attempt to go up the drive but a car blocks my way. I have to ask them to move.
Jacobsen
Ma'am this is a private drive and home, you aren't a recognized guest of the home owner. So we have to ask you to leave now please.
Kate
Our families know each other very well, I am sure I am welcome, can you call to find out please my name is Kate Kavanagh.
Jacobsen
Ma'am you are on the no exception rule and we are asked to contact the police if you don't leave immediately. So you must leave this moment.
Kate
I call Elliott and he asks me what I want.
Elliott
Kate why are you calling me and what do you want? I get a text saying she is at my gate and won't take no for answer when trying to inside my gate, drive and home. I ask her to leave immediately or security has orders to call the cops.
Kate
Why can't I talk to your girlfriend?
Elliott
My fiancé and she's busy taking care of two people and can't be bothered by you. So leave now.
Kate
I drive off and they seem relieved and that's why I need to find another way to get to them. I might have a chat with Grace or Anastasia about all of this and try to get them to get rid of Leila and the boy. Mia would definitely be the one to contact.I think I am going to go straight to Mia about all of this. After all she is dating Ethan and hopefully she will listen to me.
Elliott
Jacobsen called me about Kate and I decided right then I needed to call Mia and Christian about Leila and Mathew and Kate trying to cause issues. I dial Mia and the first thing she wants to do is see her nephew and buy him things. Then meet his mother. She asked where this leaves Shelby. I told her Shelby and I are still getting married. I asked her to not bring Kate any where Leila or Mathew, because she told Leila that I would take him away from her and she's why I had no part in helping her through the pregnancy and the birth and afterward. I explained how they came the day after Christmas and we had to get them to the hospital due to malnutrition. It was because of Kate that Leila was afraid of Mathew being taken away from her by me. So Kate is not allowed near either of them. I call and tell Christian and he congratulated me and asked if Shelby was okay with it all and I told him she was.
Christian
I am going to look into something I recall about an incident that happened involving Kate. Mom said she saw Kate at the hospital and couldn't get a straight answer out of her as to why she was there. She was there for about three days and she heard she was attempting to get into the new born nursery and they refused to allow her inside. She tried to lie and say she was a babies aunt, but she wasn't on the list to get into the nursery. That stuck in my mind, especially after she had sex with Elliott. I thought maybe with the timeline she was trying to get a baby from there to present to Elliott as his. Now it makes more sense that it was his real child by another woman.