A Bathroom Too Many

Anastasia
I keep getting ill and we have to run to a restroom again. This time at a gas station. I check my gun and take the safety off just in case. My CPO is waiting outside the door, unfortunately the bathroom is back and to the left and the area is wooded. The car can't be driven closer. So they go inside and check it out while the driver is awaiting us to come back. I do what I need to do and I walk out to a massive man looking down at me. He tells me to come with him if I want to live. I ask where my CPO and he says she is fine. I need to come now because is is unsafe for us there. I follow him into the wooded area. Beyond there is a van waiting with my driver and CPO. I look inside and he says move we don't have time to explain. We are moving fast and out onto a dirt road. I am watching everything and the van is loaded with all kinds of equipment.
Black Ops Forman
I look at this tiny woman and have to decide what to do to get her to come with me, because I know her father and she's armed and knows self defense. I finally tell her we have to get her to safety and now. She decides to trust me. We hear the bomb explode that was on the car they were about to leave in. Our covert spotted it and when we saw our opportunity to gain access to the victims of the bomb we made a quick decision. The bomb was called in and that was the bomb squad who detonated it. They just signaled me. No one was hurt, but the news is going to say something differently. I call Ray and tell him we got them safely away and to inform Anastasias husband that she is safe. He is to act like she was killed in the bombing. We know Mrs Lincoln will send him a message soon. We just need him to act like the grieving husband.
Prescott
I know Forman he has some serious skills, besides looking like a mountain walking. He is a teddy bear unless you are evil. I tell Anastasia we are all very safe, safer than we would have been. I explain about the bomb they found on our vehicle that could have killed us all, along with everyone at that gas station. They had a bomb squad move it to a safe spot and got the bomb into a place to set it off. That was what we heard. The photos they released were of the same kind of car and they added the plate to the video tape. Fake fire and ambulance calls along with fake morgue entry's for our burned bodies. This is because of Mrs Lincoln. Now we have to worry about the rest of the Grey family. Forman sees the look on my face and tells me they are working around the clock.
Sawyer
I am worried that I might have caused the bombing. We are seated and finally the big guy tells me that I couldn't know they could place a bomb easily without me knowing it or an alarm going off on the vehicle. Taylor should know about this and the big guy says he knows already. Forman
They are checking for bombs on all their cars now. We have sent a team to check for any other bombs.
Schubert
We have movement again. I look at Forman and he knows who I mean.
Forman
Where?
Schubert
She just left her home again.
Sawyer
She?
Forman
Yes, she as we call her CEO of Evil. She has her heart set on taking Christian Grey's Billions. She even tried filing a new will for his estate. She couldn't. We got wind of it and informed him and the courts about her attempts. He filled a new one that stated absolutely not a dime goes to Mrs Lincoln or anyone related to her or her companies. I have to believe she killed her husband. He found out something and that's why he was killed. Anyway enough about that. Just know she is serious about any threats she makes. She just hasn't gotten caught yet. Even the wills we can't prove she did it.
Jones
I really want to catch her in the act. My daughter disappeared after working for that Evil incarnate. I pray she is alive and safe someplace. We are taking you three to a safe place and you will have minimal access to loved ones. So we are working on building a case against her and her associates. Whole families have disappeared after dealing with her or not dealing with her and the Grey family is now in her sites.
Anastasia
Have you told Christian all of this?
Forman
He knows a certain amount, your father knows more because he has friends who are integrated into the world. Your mother also has an idea what is going on. Mrs Lincoln slithers around and slips through the hands of the law. We are getting close to catching her, because she made some huge mistakes in her hiring and the timing of her husbands death is going to bring to light exactly what she is really making her living at. This is the closest we have gotten to catching her at what we really need to catch her doing. She thought by selling her shipping and lumber company to your husband she could blame him for her activities. Too bad her husband had a concrete will leaving her absolutely nothing. We can't find his heirs, but we are going to find them. She is ducking the attorneys at this point and running her illegal activities out of both companies. She can't get Richard Lincoln's cash and she is lucky they haven't taken action on removing her from any of their places. They will be as soon as they get the courts involved.