Denise James Grey

Denise
Not only do I see Elliott with the artist who painted the photo of the girl wearing my wedding dress. But my ex mother in law actually bought the damn painting. The girl was in a lot of the paintings along with some photographs to accompany them. I can't believe that they both were invited to Christmas at the Grey home. They barely knew them at all. It took a year before Elliott invited me to anything involving his family. I am living with a friend for now and working as a delivery person for a company that delivers to the Seattle area especially the Grey family. The company has no idea I am Elliott Grey's ex wife. I can get in and out of places easily. My ID and my uniform is loose and you can't tell if  I am male or female. I had planned on doing something on Christmas Day, but there was a huge skirmish and a car carrying two people away from the place. I thought better of it after hearing a gun shot.
Taylor
I have gotten some information, but not enough to make me happy with the story I was given. Someone is trying to transfer the three men to a military prison and it looks like it is going to happen. Apparently it has something to do with a fourth guy we never knew about. They found him walking along the highway north. He was injured according to unknown sources who could only say he took Anastasia and Shelby hostage long enough to feel their wrath. He is headed to military facility as we speak.
Christian
Jason told me that the men were after Shelby and Anastasia, their was a fourth man who held Anastasia and Shelby hostage. They kicked him out of the moving car while he was driving the car. I wonder which of the girls kicked him out of a moving vehicle. My bet is they tag teamed him. The Steeles were called, but it went to an answering machine. Elliott called Shelby and the same thing happened. Mia tried to call Anastasia and it went to voice mail, we are hoping they are alright. Taylor thinks they were after Anastasia. Shelby seems to be her bodyguard. He told me they both had bulletproof vests on and both were carrying a loaded gun. The alarm that Anastasia took was a signal from a covert team that disappeared once our security had the attackers in custody. The covert team alerted her and our security.
Grace
I read the newspaper and watch the news and it says nothing really. I am pretty sure it had something to do with Anastasia and her friend Shelby. Her parents leaving so suddenly also makes me think there are things being kept from us. When I saw them they seemed normal, but something is off about this whole story. Not sure it is safe to have them around our family.
Carrick
Grace and I have some legitimate questions as to how safe Anastasia and Shelby are to be around at this point and we suggested to our children they cut all ties with them after Christmas.
Taylor
I got news they moved the perpetrators to a military prison. So we will never know the truth of anything that went on that night. Mr Grey was not happy about not knowing the truth. They suggested that the family steer clear of Shelby and Anastasia. It wasn't them who was the issue it was the men. I want answers, but I doubt if we ever get them. Someone had some real pull to get the three men out of the Seattle PD custody. It was less than 24 hours as well. My sources don't know much except they were taken by a federal warrant.
Anastasia
Mom and dad tell us our places were broken into and someone bugged them. Now they are all cleaned up and bugs and cameras were found and taken elsewhere. I am wondering where they took them.I hope it is someplace that annoys them. We are going back in 24 hours. Guns and the car is clean of any other bugs or trackers.
Shelby
We head back to Seattle and her parents go elsewhere, we turn our phones back on and keep the satellites with us. We pick up our regular vehicles and head to our respective homes. Elliott has left messages, one was upsetting and says he thinks it is too dangerous to his family for us to see each other again. Why even bother calling him back, he made his decision and that's that. I delete his information and his message completely and block him.
Christian
I decided to let Anastasia that we would prefer that she and our family no longer have any contact at all. She sent back a message saying okay I fully understand and will avoid Mia at all costs. I then tried to send another message and she blocked me.
Anastasia
When Christian Left that message I understood and deleted and the blocked all the Grey's numbers and information. There's no point in having any of their information-period. I noticed an Email from Carrick Grey from his law firm. He has a restraining order to keep me away from all members of his family. That means I have to transfer out of some of the courses we have together. I have to go do that today. I print off the letter and take it with me. I regret ever meeting any of the Grey's at this point. I go to the college administrator and show him the email and we check and I am able to transfer out easily and my work is done.
Mia
I try to call Anastasia and she has me blocked and so does Shelby. Kate is answering her phone and we talk a while. She hasn't heard from either Anastasia or Shelby. She asks what is happening like her paper didn't print an article in the paper.
I go into my classes hoping to see Anastasia, but the teacher explained she had to transfer to another teachers class on the course. She explains a bit more about a legal situation and she can't be within a certain footage of a classmate now.