Mia Grey

Mia
I head to the restroom which is in the hotel area. I spot someone who looks like Anastasia and say hi to her. She introduces her mother, dad and her friend Shelby and reminds me who Jose is. Jose knows who I am asks me how my mom likes the painting she bought, Shelby asks me if it was the girl in the wedding dress? Of course it is.
Shelby
Anastasia is who posed for it. She looks closer and is astonished.
Mia
Wow I love that painting, you do good work. I know the VW is good, but that painting is amazing. I need the restroom it's been nice meeting you and hope to see you again.
Anastasia
I am embarrassed now. Mias mom bought the wedding dress painting. Well the best one according to Shelby. We say good bye to Jose and Shelby and head to the elevator, when we are stopped by an older couple.
Grace
I ask the young brunette if she posed for a painting in a wedding dress.
Anastasia
Yes, are you Mias mother, she just mentioned you bought a painting that my friend Shelby painted. We attend the same college.
Carrick
The painting is great, it's in her library now.
Anastasia
I am glad you like it. She did some work for me as well.
Grace
Really what kind of painting did she do for you?
Anastasia
She painted a scenery on my VW bus.
Grace
I know that VW it's in the parking garage now. I think it's beautiful. The artist is very talented.
Anastasia
Very much so. My VW is also drumming up business for her and her parter. Plus I love driving it and it's easy to find.
Raymond
Anastasia forgets where she parks at times.
Carla
I just get a message on my phone. I check it and we have to head up to our room. I have to go back to base and can't celebrate Christmas with Anastasia. I excuse myself and say I have a 911 call and I have to leave Seattle now.
Raymond
We say goodnight and excuse ourselves and Anastasia and tell her we can't stay for Christmas we have to leave now.
Anastasia
We all say goodbye and I have to grab my things and go back home. I hug my parents and Mia sees us and asks if everything is okay?
Mia
I watch as she says goodbye to her parents and heads to her VW. I catch up to her and ask her if she's okay.
Anastasia
My parents have to go back, they got a 911 call and they can't be here for Christmas.
Mia
Would like to join us on Christmas? I am sure my mom won't mind. I hear my brothers walk up and she's still crying.
Christian
What's going on Mia, you security told me you were out here with a young lady that is crying. The young lady looks up and I realize this is the girl in the painting. The one that has her posing in Elliotts ex wife's wedding dress. She made it look a lot better than Elliotts ex did.
Elliott
Wow the painting doesn't do you justice, by the way I am Elliott Grey and this is Christian our brother. There is a party still going on are you interested? You can't drive being this upset. I take her by the arm and gently guide her back to the party. Mia takes her other arm. Christian signals his security people and they follow us inside.
Three hours later
We have danced and talked. Anastasias parents are in the military and had to go back due to a 911 situation.
Mia
We have all invited her to my parents for Christmas. She is a very nice person. She is very closed mouth about her parents though. Christian and Elliott have helped me to cheer her up. I can see both my brothers like her, but she is very busy trying to get through college and has told me and Kate dating is not on her radar at all. If they ask her out on a date they will get shot down. Dating can lead to other things and she's not wanting those things yet.
Christian
Both Anastasia and Mia are too young to drink and Anastasia has to drive home. So at 1am she thanks us and heads to her VW. We all leave with her and walk her to the VW I saw before. It is definitely a nice painting on it. She gets inside and we watch her drive away. I have to drop Mia off at mom and dads and Elliott is staying at my apartment tonight. Mia asks if she can stay at my place as well. I give in and okay it.
Elliott
We had a great time with Anastasia and she is very nice and not just nice, but very nice. Her VW is like a rolling advertisement for her friends work and she has the studio name and numbers on it. Plus the artist who painted her VW. I think I know of a few jobs I can throw her friends way so I get her friends number from her. People want kids rooms and nurseries painted all the time, but not just painted they want characters, scenery, and other things. Shelby Winston is a good artist and we could add her to our list of people to go to and have rooms painted to spec.
Anastasia
I finally lay my head on my pillow and am sad that my parents have to head back for a 911 situation. That means I won't see them for a long time. They gave me my gifts and deposited a large sum into my accounts. I have two accounts and a safe deposit box just in case I have to disappear. We bought a home in Montesano in an isolated area and has a security system in place. I check my gun and open up my gift and it's a bulletin proof vest. My other account and licenses is in the name of Stella Anderson.