A Wonderful Christmas?

Mia
I see. To be the only one without a date. Grandma pointed that out to me, mom saved me thank goodness by informing her that I was very busy in college. Plus she had invited Anastasia and not Christian even though he was monopolizing her attentions. They seem to be talking about her goals and she tells him that she is doubling her courses so she can graduate early and get a job. Taylor seems to be keeping an eye on our two guests. Christian has noticed as well. Hell everyone has taken note of his proximity and he is standing in a position that gives him the ability to move quickly.
Carrick
Jason I do hope you sit and eat something please. I think we are safe with all the coverts are outside. And cctv is up and running. Suddenly a noise goes off and Anastasia looks at her wrist and says mr Taylor where were your coverts at?
Taylor
They were guarding the gate.
Anastasia
Good call them and alert them to an attempted attack thwarted. They need to make sure no one else has broken through our teams.
Taylor
Teams? Teams of what?
Anastasia
Well we have bodyguards and they double when my parents are busy. I believe Taylor already has assessed me and Shelby and know we have vests on and guns. We have licenses to conceal and carry. But we don't want to put you in danger any longer, so once they have neutralized the threats we have to leave. I have a separate car awaiting for us just in case. We will make sure we are followed so you all will be safe after we leave. It was nice meeting everyone. I am sorry for this and forget us okay?
Shelby
I will fulfill the contracts Elliott. I just won't look the same.
Christian
Are you two going to okay? Do we need more security?
Anastasia
No we should be okay just make sure your people are okay out there. I grab my purse and we head to my bmw and change quickly out of the heels and dresses and into better shoes and more comfortable clothing. We hand the keys to our coverts and head towards the awaiting bullet proof vehicle.
Shelby
I am going to miss Elliott. So it's off to Montesano.
Anastasia
Yep and I have to find a way to get my courses done and test out if everything now. But let's make it to our location. I tell Shelby operation Stella Anderson goes into effect now. I hand her a separate ID and debit card. She can't use her Shelby anything until mom and dad are safe. We lead the bad guys away from the Grey home. Then I find my other car as our driver heads in the wrong direction. I pull my gun out and say stop or die as Shelby and I both point our guns ready to shoot at his head. Of course I unbuckled him and jumped next to him and opened the car door and shoved him out of the drivers door into oncoming traffic. He got lucky and was able to roll out of harms way. I got the door closed and Shelby grabbed my seat belt and buckled me up. Then she buckled up. We went to her storage area to get our backup vehicle and activated the emergency tracker. That alerts mom and dad we have been made in Seattle. Our phones are turned off and we have satellite phones in the replacement vehicles. We had all escape routes mapped out easily.
Shelby
We finally arrive in Montesano and the Steeles are waiting for us. They had to come to lead the bad people away from Anastasia and back where they wanted them to be. I now have to play my part as a close friend of the family and not a lot more. I feel better now that they are here. They informed us that the Grey family is safe and everyone is caught that we're following us. But news outlets are reporting an attempted attack on the senior Grey home.
Seattle
Kavanagh Media
News this morning reports the attempted attack on the Senior Grey mansion. Three males were arrested, passerby's and their own security caught them prior to entering the estate. Nothing else is has been divulged about who or why.

Seattle News Beat
The Grey Mansion had an attempted attack and thanks to security and a few passerby's it was thwarted and the three culprits were arrested. It is said the family were all there enjoying a peaceful Christmas celebration. Needless to say we can't find out much of anything on who or why.
Channel 6 news
We are here viewing the Grey estate which seem very calm at this point. But Christmas told another story as three men were caught by security and some very astute passerby's who helped catch these perpetrators. No news from the Grey family regarding this situation.
Raymond
We have an agent taking in the three men, Seattle is resistant but that won't last long. The 911 call was a fake, so they could get us away from you two.
Carla
I am not sure what your apartments look like at this point, but we have to check them out before you enter them again. Someone has been a bit of a problem. Do either of you know Elliott Grey's ex wife? Denise James Grey is her name she is a person of interest in this, but until we find hard evidence we need to assume she thinks one of you are dating Elliott and she is an issue.
Shelby
I know he didn't give her anything when they divorced and his COO was terminated after finding him in bed with Denise in their own bed. I guess Carrick Grey insisted on a prenuptial agreement and she was told if she cheated or divorced him she left with just the gifts and only what she brought into the marriage. He made sure he closed all their joint accounts, including credit cards. He said it was a bad marriage to begin with.
Anastasia
Do we have photos of her present look and possible home?
Raymond
She is in Seattle us all we know at this point. But we have a problem at this point. The Grey family are aware of certain things thanks to the three perpetrators. We will try to contain everything, but we need to get custody of the three men.
Shelby
So how do we proceed from here?
Raymond
We have to act as normal as possible and I have to get the three men to the nearest military jail.
Anastasia
We had to abandon the bmw at the Grey's. I need to get it and my VW. The other cars are in storage. Did anyone get the guy I shoved out if the car onto the road?
Carla
That was the one guy we caught. Your coverts followed you after the Grey security subdued the three guys at their home. There will be a lot of questions. You will just need to use the same cover story. Shelby is part of a security team protecting you. We are currently unavailable to talk to for any reason about what happened. Keep wearing the vests and carrying the guns. Anastasia you need to get back to working out again.
Shelby
She will be don't worry.