Mathew Gets A Brother

Elliott
It has been a very trying year since our wedding and we got Leila to help us bond with Mathew on our honeymoon. Little did we know that Shelby got a bad batch of the birth control shot. We recently had our son Gabriel Theodore Grey. He looks just like Mathew. Mathew is very thrilled he has a new brother. Mom and dad are as well. They are happy that the other two siblings are getting married as well. Ethan and Mia had a huge fight and it ended their relationship. They disagreed on Kate a lot. So now she is engaged to Barney Miller, Christians Head of IT for GEH. Anastasia introduced them to each other and they were like magnets. So they are getting married soon. Christian and Anastasia are working out their wedding plans. Raymond sort of forced the issue with Anastasia. She didn't want to marry Christian because she was expecting their first child. Her dad bullied her into a wedding. Christian was pretty mad that she thought a marriage license was archaic. She promised to never move out of their newest home. Now they are flying us to Vegas for a quickie wedding. I never figured Anastasia would want that kind of wedding. Shelby told me that Anastasia always told her she didn't believe in marriage licenses. Her books kind of reflect it. Anastasia got the same bad batch from the same GYN and that's how she became pregnant. Both got a huge settlement.
Grace
I can't believe we have another grandson. Anastasia is giving birth is a couple of months as well. She has finally agreed to a quickie Vegas wedding. We can't fly her there so we are driving her out. A couple of days and we will have another daughter in law. Leila wasn't charged with anything since it was self defense. Kate was committed and can't be within a certain distance of Leila or the Grey family ever again. Mia and Ethan went head to head on his crazy sister and she ended their relationship permanently. Kate is still in therapy and now on medications. She has to see a therapist every week or go back to the hospital. Carrick demanded they give her the full sentence after proving she had been plotting against Leila for a long while. Her obsession was still quite obvious in her trial.
Carrick
We got the maximum and if she doesn't follow what was setup she will serve prison time for the full time. She definitely knew I meant business. Her parents told her and her attorneys that they need to take what we offered rather than go to prison. If she fails to do as asked she will serve a lot of prison time. Mia thought she should anyway, her and Ethan broke up because of this issue. She is now marrying Christians Head of IT Barney Miller. He definitely keeps her in stitches. He got her into computer technology along with working with Anastasia as well. We had no idea that Anastasia had taken so many IT courses and that Barney showed her quite enough to come close to being at his levels. Mia was hired by GEH in the secondary IT backup teams. Barney start four teams and they all report to him. Mia has to have someone else evaluate her work.
Christian
I finally got Raymond to convince Anastasia to marry me before we have our twin girls. We finally had to get a judge to marry us in the hospital. We were going to drive to Vegas, but she started having Braxton Hicks pains and she was put on bed rest. So we get a friend of my dads to officiate the wedding in her hospital room. It wasn't what I wanted or Anastasia, but I got my wife and soon to have twin girls. Ray and Carla are thrilled to have grand daughters. Mia is getting her full blown dream wedding. We are going to have a ton of security to assure Mias wedding goes off without a hitch. At least one Grey should get a smooth wedding. Mom, dad, and Mia deserve it. Leila is seeing a therapist after she shot Kate. Kates hand will never be the same, but she caused her own problems.
Anastasia
I sign the marriage certificate and so does Christian, the judge pronounces us husband and wife. We slide our rings on. He adds a diamond engagement ring to it. We were never really engaged to be married. We just agreed to never leave each other. Everyone was thrilled and the wedding cake was great. I threw the bouquet at Mia. She was the only single female in the room. Leila couldn't make the wedding. The twins are really cramping my style, so I am working in the hospital for now. Barney is going to set me up and Mia will be working on it as well.
Mia
Anastasia jus threw her bouquet at me, since I am the only single female in the room now. Mom and dad are thrilled she finally gave in and married Christian. Her parents were pretty happy as well. I am now driving her VW van around and so is Barney. It still draws a lot of business. Jose Rodriguez has been expanding the business and Shelby had to stop painting due to the toxins and the fumes, so she started doing on line paintings. She offered follow up IRL paintings once she was back up and running. We helped set up her web sites to sell her paintings and photographs. She uses a software designed by Barney just for her. I saw a lot of her works and she has done some fantastic paintings of our whole family.
Kate
I failed to stop the wedding, but I still have the fake marriage certificate and soon I will set the wheels in motion. Let's see how that goes over. I have it hidden very well and am going to make sure to stir up some lives soon.