Kate Gets Community Service

Kate
I got lucky and Leila came forward and confirmed things about Elena trying to grab her and Mathew, several times. The day she ran to Elliotts she had escaped Elenas clutches and after that she had security. I found out about the will and the large estate Richard Lincoln left me. I cleared everything of their out of each of their homes. I sold a lot as well. I don't know how the mistakes me for Elena in those videos but someone did. Until an expert my dad Eamon had an expert come in and he showed the differences on each and every video. They gave me four hundred hours of community service for my actions in all of this. I am just glad they didn't do more. I owe a lot of apologies to people. I knew Elena was my mother, but she had no idea I was her daughter. I helped her to get close to her, she no doubt used my vulnerability against me. Unless she knew and made me her patsy. My attorney believes she used everyone she could in every way she could. I just fell prey to her manipulation. I need therapy again, this time it's not court ordered. Richard Lincoln had no idea what Elena had been doing and she killed him the day he confronted her about me and the other victims. He tried releasing them and calling the cops, he dialed 911 the night he disappeared. Eamon and Enid were my true parents, but they had no idea my mother had sold me to them saying she just needed enough to pay for food and housing. Elena was the woman who gave me to them for money. She had collected two million dollars from her husband telling him I was kidnapped, they compared the kidnap notes and it was Elenas handwriting disguised.
Elena
Leila was in court against me and I see the Grey's sitting there watching everything and videos were played and witnesses verify the videos and others saying that I was the person in them and not Kate as I stated. They proved without a shadow of doubt that I was the last person to see Richard, it was all on videos off site. He had a security team come in and set it all up and off site. They hadn't been told that Richard had came up missing. So they didn't need to review anything otherwise I would have been put in jail much sooner. It was revealed that I sold Kate and claimed she was kidnapped and two million dollars was the ransom and only Elena could deliver the money.
Christian
I am confused, but I am glad we now know where Kate gets her crazy from. Plus she set up Kate as a fall person. I still don't trust Kate and now after finding she is half Elenas, that makes it worse. Eamon had told us that something had always been off about Kate. He told us they adopted her from a homeless woman. Had he known the truth he would have made sure Richard knew the truth and returned the baby.
Anastasia
Elena is one sick person, who does all this.
A week later the trial has been suspended. Elena Lincoln was found bludgeoned to death in her jail cell.
Christian
We found out that Anastasia is pregnant and was at the time of the bomb and it was a lucky thing she had to stop due to her morning sickness. That gave them time to load her into the van and get her far away from it. They found Elena had not only hired the bomb makers she paid for the equipment to make them her homes were throughly searched with Kate Kavanagh giving them permission to do full searches of everything.they were able to locate recent victims and go rescue them. Six hundred were found easily, but the others will take a long time if ever. Five were found in a morgue. One was an infant it died of heart problems that could have been operated on. Elena would have gotten life.
Mia
I have been hoping Barney would finally pop the question, but he didn't so I did. After I found out I was pregnant I placed the paper on Barney's computer and the ring with a note asking him to marry me.
Barney
I have an engagement ring that's been in my pocket since I met her. I walk up and see a ring on a will you marry me note and then a paper from the GYN stating Mia Grey is pregnant. We got so caught up in all the drama we did get the big wedding Mia wanted and I forgot to give her the engagement ring. I turn around and there she is my beautiful wife to be. I get in my knee and place the engagement ring on her finger and say well, big wedding or small at this point?
Mia
Elope and have a huge reception.
We get the full Elvis wedding and fly back to a huge wedding reception thrown by all our families. I had no idea Barney was one of twelve children. He was the oldest and he supported his siblings after his parents were killed in a car wreck he bought a huge house thanks to Christian and Elliott. Each sibling attended college thanks to Barney and the Grey foundation for further education. Each of them had a high IQ. All are now either working for GEH or Grey architecture and construction. Three are still in high school. I mean I kept seeing Miller's around GEH and Grey construction, but they merely waved and smiled at me. They were as shy as Barney. Now we have a lot of family.
Barney
Christian says he understands with everything going on why we eloped and he congratulated me on the upcoming baby. You as well.
Christian
So you never told Mia you were one of twelve children?
Barney
Didn't want to scare her off lol.
Anastasia
We find our way home after the huge reception and the kids are sleeping soundly. So am I as we arrive home.
Christian
I can always fin the way home to you and our babies. My love shows me the way home.
We carry the children inside and turn out the lights after they are down for the night.
The way home is always a good thing.
The end
Hope you enjoyed the story.