Anastasia Arm Candy

Anastasia
I can't believe this, I am attending an event with a total stranger for money. I feel weird, but it was all above board and absolutely nothing more than standing by the person and eating dinner with them. Once the event is over Shelby picks me up. She drops me off as well. My posing for designers and wearing their dresses is part of the event as well. We combine both. They love having a smart beautiful woman on their arm. One guy takes it too far and he is no longer allowed near me. They like to test the waters, I pull Betsy up and remind them I can shoot them, they get the picture. So far I have went out with a few guys who tried to remember that I am for show and nothing else. One guy has decided he wants to keep us a regular date. He is apparently covering being attracted to men by having me come with him. We were paid by someone else and when we showed up it was Christian Grey. Omg and his dad just shook his head and told me it was his idea to get him the date.
Christian
Listen I am not gay, I wanted to hire you back as an editor. You were doing a great job and you got Hyde fired saving me all kinds of troubles. Mr Brown took the hit if the sexual harassment lawsuits along with the death of miss Weiss. I arranged this so we could talk about working for Grey Publishing.
Anastasia
It better be a good contract, I have been put through hell. These designer dresses are just not my style.
Christian
Start tomorrow, you will be paid for your time off and you can hire your own assistant. I am also interested in your on line presence that you created, you can keep it, but we can use some ideas that you created. We will of course compensate you for those ideas. Sorry how my dad handled everything, we had no idea he had a restraining order until recently and mom was the one who let us know. Anyway I had an employee set up this meeting with you. Had I known what was happening dad and I would have been talking sooner. Elliott didn't have a clue either. We thought you and Shelby left the country or something. Mom found out you were playing arm Candy and was wearing designer wear to different events. She has more of Shelbys paintings as well. You don't say much do you?
Anastasia
I say what's needed to say. Make me an offer on my online website and we can partner up on it. So is that why you wanted talk to me?
Christian
That and I find you interesting and charming. I have wanted to ask you out when we met, but things really went crazy. My dad was concerned about our safety, but failed to ask why I had that many security people around to begin with. Elliott ex was stalking him, because of that night she destroyed his home and his office. She was mad because you and Shelby, she made death threats against him and you two. Elliott and I went along because we figured she would leave you two alone if we had the restraining order in place and she did. Elliott wants to see Shelby as well. Mia is pretty distraught. Mom is trying to get Shelby to talk to her about doing a wall at the children's wing after she completed the work for Elliott.
Anastasia
Shelby is coming to pick me up from here, she makes sure the guys don't have a chance to do anything untoward. So they are very aware I am just here to make them look less alone and to keep women away from my escort. So will I be able to publish my own things as well, under my web site?
Christian
We just want your ability on another site and you can do what you want on your own site as long as the people go to you first. If they come to us I expect them to stay on our site. We can work it out.
Shelby
I am shocked to see Anastasia with Christian Grey, I walk up and Elliott follows me over to Anastasia and Christian. Elliott reaches me and asks to talk to me. We haven't spoken for over two years, we have both dated different people. His ex went full on crazy and she approached me, but I was ready for her and pulled my gun out on her. She decided to leave me the hell alone that day. She had made the huge mistake of getting me alone and I shot a warning shot that left a mark. She ran after that.
Elliott
I want us to start brand new, if you are willing to?
Shelby
We really had nothing going on back then, but we can try to see where we can go from here on out if you wish to.
Elliott
We arrive where Christian and Anastasia are in a negotiation of her working for him as an editor. Mia has joined us with her date Ethan Kavanagh. I can just barely stand him. But so far he has treated her okay.
Mia
I am glad to see Anastasia and Shelby after so long I am graduating soon along with Kate. Ethan follows me over to meet Shelby and Anastasia. He has heard about them, but never met them that I know about.
Ethan
Wow I am amazed at how beautiful Anastasia really is, mom bought a painting of her for our dining room and she has another one she has in our recreation room. In the recreation room she is in a playful pose with a various sports equipment and her holding a few indoor and outdoor items. It definitely looks good and makes one want to play pool, ping pong or baseball.