Cronus X Doll #1

"(Y/n)!!!"

"Cronus, PLEASE. I'm READING."

"Buuuuuuuut-"

"No BUTS. Let. Me. Read."

Cronus whined and crossed him arms, looking at his front with an annoyed kid's face.

"I just vwant to spend time vwith you, doll..."

"And who said I wanted to?"

Cronus frowned sadly, (Y/n) not seeing. He got up and walked away, not before turning around and looking at the female.

He was so gentle and kind to her, why was she like that?

She was kind and sweet to everyone, but not to him. Why?

'Why?' was the question he always asked himself. Why?

Because he wanted the girl to like him. Love him like he loved her.

He took a deep breath, since tears where threatening to fall from his royal violet eyes.

He began to run towards Aranea's house. Maybe she knew what to do.

---

"Cronus, you really are a big idiot."

Cronus mouth opened a bit and his eye twisted.

"Vwhat?..."

"(Y/n)'s mad at you because you flirt with other girls, she's jealous, you idiot. Isn't that obvious? The poor girl's red for you, but she thinks you're just a flirt, so she's like that towards you."

Cronus slammed the table separating them.

"Are you sure?!"

Aranea smiled and nodded, flipping the page of her book.

"I know (Y/n) very well...The kind-hearted girl's just hurt. And that's your fault. You flirt with other girls, so she thinks you don't think special of her, that you just think she's another girl that you can flirt with. You really should watch your surroundings, Cronus. You should stop flirting with other people and snap (Y/n)'s eyes open, showing that she's the only one you're red for."

Cronus looked down at the table and punched it.

"Dammit...!"

He looked up and Aranea and bowed.

"Thank you."

Aranea grinned, her sharp teeth showing.

"You can pay me later, now just go for it." She said, waving her hand.

Cronus smiled and nodded, running of.

---

"(Y/n)!"

(Y/n) sighed and stooped walking. There it was again, the guy that made her heart broke slowly into tiny pieces.

She turned around, an angry expression on her pretty face.

"What now?"

Cronus caught up with her and looked at her with a serious expression that surprised the female.

"I'm sorry!"

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow.

"What...?"

Cronus bowed.

"I'm sorry that I flirted vwith other girls! It's just in my nature, I didn't knovw that that vwas the reason that you vwere so mad at me! I didn't mean to-"

"Woah woah, Ampora, calm down! Why are you apologizing, we're not even Matesprits."

"But vwe vwill."

Cronus lifted his head and kneeled.

"(Y/n), vwill you be my Matesprit for all eternity?" He said, showing her a ring with an Aquarius sign in it.

(Y/n) looked wide eyed to the ring, before bursting into laughter.

"VW-VWhat?"

"Oh my God, Cronus, it looks like you're asking me to marry you!"

"VW-VWell, I am!"

(Y/n) cleaned the tear on her eyes and smiled gently at Cronus.

"Are you serious right now?"

Cronus' face was deep violet as he nodded.

(Y/n) giggled and extended her hand.

"Okay then...Put it on."

Cronus smiled brightly as he took (Y/n)'s hand, slowly putting the ring on her finger. He kissed her hand and hugged her tightly.

"I'm so red for you, doll."

(Y/n) giggled and wrapped her arms around Cronus' torso tightly.

"I'm so red for you too, sweetie. But you can't flirt with anybody else now, do you understand?"

Cronus chuckled and nodded, kissing (Y/n)'s head.

"Yes, my lowve."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not mine