Signless X Reader #1

You lounged on your couch watching the movie Warm Bodies, a romance story almost as cheesy as Twilight...except better. As you witnessed Julie's father shoot R, Karcin Vantas, a.k.a The Signless, stepped right in your field of vision. The troll male's lean figure effectively blocked your viewing screen. Your (e/c) glare locked onto the intruder. Choppy black locks slightly fell into his face. He had donned his usual "Rightous" leggings and cloak, which showed off a very impressive sight. *Insert creepy author laugh here*

Groaning, you attempted to kick the mutant out of you line of sight.

"You're not made of glass ya know," you growled.

He chuckled at your comment, an infuriatingly sexy sound. "Of course not! I wouldn't be nearly as handsome if I were!"

You rolled your eyes, not that you disagreed. No, not in the slightest, but he didn't need to know that.

"What do you want?"

Karcin plopped down beside, glancing at the television long enough to see the final kiss between Julie and R. His eyes lingered on the sweet scene for a few moments before returning his gaze to you.

"I'd like you to explain a part of your culture to me, if you don't mind."

"Sure! What do you want me to explain?" you inquired.

"I-I would like you to tell me about the human love thingy," he replied.

You quirked a brow at him smiled a bit. "I don't think anybody can describe 'the human love thingy', but I'll try."

Grabbing a pad of paper and a marker, you scribbled a quick drawing of the quadrants' symbols.

"See this?" you questioned, gesturing to the drawings. Karcin nodded. You drew a circle around them.

"Love pretty much encompasses them all."

The oldest Vantas's face contorted in confusion. "How does that actually work?"

"I don't know. It just does," you answered. After a moment you turned to the candy blood next to you.

"Why do you even want to know?"

Karcin flushed a dark crimson and fiddled with his fingers.

"Well, if you must know, I've gained intense red feelings for a certain individual and I don't think the quadrants could describe what I truly feel."

Karcin? Red for someone? This pissed you off royally. Name, you need a name. Then you can direct your hate in an orderly fashion. Yes, names must be revealed you decided.

"Who is it? What're they like?" The troll could very clearly hear the angered strain in your voice. Was it...jealousy? Oh yes, you were jealous.

Ohmyfuckinggoghehastoplaywiththisshitlikeseriously.

"(S)He's the most beautiful (wo)man I've ever seen. (S)He's quite kind and clever, but somewhat oblivious, very ill-tempered, and quite likely to bite my head off due to jealousy should I continue."

You blinked, eyes wide as saucers, as his words sunk in.

"So you...you like me?"

The male laughed and nodded. He pecked your forehead then rested it against his own.

"Dear (Name), you would help me learn more about human romance?" You grinned like a fool then tackled the troll in a hug pressing your lips against his in a sweet kiss.

"Of course! Love you Karcin."

"I feel love for you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOT MINE!!