A Gigantamax Curry Eating Contest!!

Today was Another Day and May had Decided to Hold An eating Contest because she had plenty of Gigantamix Lying around and she got you to Make Plenty of Gigantamax Curry for this Inprompto Eating contest!

The Contestants will be Ellen, Rukia, Maya, May, Penny, and Yori with everyone else staying out because of the lack of Gigantamix and the worries of its side effects despite it being fully tested out on Humans!

Mostly because it's Pokemon Food!

You were Making the Last Few Batches as May Tasted some and smiled Kissing you on the cheek as you kissed back!

May: "This is definitely the best Gigantamax Curry I ever had A Taste of! I'm really sure everyone will love it!"

Y/n: "Thanks. You sure it's gonna be enough for everyone?"

May: "Eh... Probably. I don't know."

Y/n: "Aaaaaaaand Done! I think this Last Batch Looks pretty Good! Wouldn't Ya Say?"

May: "Yep. Can't wait to eat that."

Y/n: "Wanna Help me set this up?"

May: "I'll be eating it so Sure!"

French Narrator: A Few Moments Later!

The Table was Lined up with Dozen's of Plates full of Gigantamax Curry with the Help, of You, May, and Her Pokemon, as the Contestants had Lined up and it clearly was gonna be A Real Mess to Clean up Afterwards!

Y/n: "Okay So... This is all May's Idea, and I want to make sure there will be A Fair Match! Mitsu and Momo will keep score as you Just eat! The rules are I guess Just to eat, No Pushing, no Shoving, and Please just be nice. So this is my first time so Let this Begin I guess."

You then walked off and Sat on A Chair Just watching as the 6 Women eat the Huge Stacks of Glowing Curry and it was Surprising how much they can Put down considering how big each Plate was but maybe it wasn't filling you don't know.

When the first Few Plates went down Yori quickly gave up considering she was the smallest and soon A Few More Plates went through Ellen went down As well not able to eat anymore!

This continued to go on As Plates were starting to stack on top of each other! It was Surprisingly how Amazing this is but soon as they started putting down more and more Gigantamax Curry A Somewhat Obvious side-effect came around because as their Bellies rounded out A faint Purple-Red Glow appeared and was somewhat growing in Intensity as they continue to eat the curry!

Soon Rukia Gave out just Lying down on her Chair letting her Stomach Rest as she waved you over and Being the Good Boyfriend you are came over and started rubbing her Stuffed, Faint Glowing, Belly as the final three continued to eat!

Maya, May, and Penny continued eating and they were really good at it for good reasons! Maya Obviously had A Huge Appetite despite her Petite Figure, May had Plenty of Experience eating Gigantamax Curry, and Penny... Well, she's an Android so she's above Human on Most things!

May quickly popped out and you began to rub her belly as well as Maya and Penny were in Neck and Neck to see who would win And...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

... It was A Tie! The Gigantamax Curry had run out and they both had eaten an Equal Amount of Plates of Curry at the exact same time! It was quite the surprise but it was True and it was Declared to be A Tie as you were running everywhere between them to make sure they were okay and not pushing themselves too Far!

Maya: "You are... Just amazing Penny..."

Penny: "Thanks... You too... Friend Maya... Wanna Have... another one... of these... Sometime?"

Maya: "You're On."

You Just smiled with A Mixture of Happiness and Nervousnsess washing all over your heart!

Y/n: "Oh, Good Grief..."