A Picnic and A Pokemon Trainer!!

3rd Person POV

After Yori and her Daughters, Mitsu and Momo had Moved into your Mansion, you had decided to take them to A Picnic that Penny decided to Tag Along on because she Loves to Hang out with her Boyfriend and Nieces! They had decided to set up their Picnic on A Woodland Path at A Park and they had Plenty of Yummy Food to eat!

They had Sandwiches, Soda, Chips, Soups, Salads, And Even Something you Had Personally Made which was A 12 foot, Meatball Party Sub that was wrapped up in Tin Foil to keep it safe, and it was A Beautiful Monstrosity just to Look at!

Yori: "You Did Amazing, Honey! You are Such an Amazing cook as always!"

She then Pecks you on the Lips as Penny Pecked your cheek on the other side!

Penny: "Indeed Boyfriend Y/n! Ever since I could get the Opportunity to Taste your Food I would eat as much as my BioFuel Tank- Sorry, I mean Belly can Take because It's Just so Good! You're A Culinary Master as some People say!"

Mitsu: "You're the best Cook Daddy!"

Momo: "Yeah! You really Put Mommy to shame! She can't even cook an Egg!"

Yori: "Gee, Thanks, Girls..."

You then Kissed her again as she went back to smiling and you hugged her with her Head on your Fatty chest!

Y/n: "It's Okay! You just keep being cute!"

Yori then Blushes as you then heard A Familiar Panting voice that was coming By!

???: "H-Hey... Pant... Y/n... Pant... Didn't think I would see you here..."

Y/n: "Hey May!!"

Mitsu/Momo: "Hi Auntie May!!"

May: "Whew... Hey, everyone..."

Mitsu and Momo zipped over and Hugged the Young Pokemon Trainer snuggling into her Belly and Chest, as she Panted and Hugged back! 

She is A Trainer who retired after becoming the Hoenn Champion and started living A More Sedentary Lifestyle! Couple that with Her Huge Appetite and Love for Food, She basically ended up this way! 

She didn't mind though, especially when you two started dating and she started to love all of her own Fat it's Just it was Hard to get around as she used to run around, and Bike A Lot! Now she Just Lies around with Her Blaziken grabbing her Food!

May waddled over Carrying Mitsu and Momo and she sat down with everyone else as she Grabbed A Slice of Pie and Began to eat it and began to Talk with her Mouth full before Swallowing!

Yori: "So What are you doing here May?"

May: *Gulp* "Well I was finding A Place to Train my Pokemon and so I found you guys and This Handsome slice of Beefcake by Accident~"

May then started cuddling into you until she Grabbed your head and shoved it into her cleavage as she smiled Lewdly and Penny and Yori got Jealous but decided to let it go!

May: "You know that the best thing about getting so Big is~? I could do this to you~"

Y/n: "*Muffled* "Mmph-Hmmph..."

May: "Now Let's Eat! I'm Starving!"

She then Got to eating as she Left him to go and everyone smiled as they Began eating their Picnic Lunch! It was Indeed very delicious!"