A Battle Between A Rebel and A Queen!!/ 3 New Additions to the Harem!!

Y/n: "How did this happen...? No Seriously How did this even fucking Happen to me...?"

Well, you may be wondering what happened? Well ever since yesterday When Satsuki had Made her Move on you and even going as far as to Kiss you, Ryuko had quickly found out and she didn't take it so well!

She practically walked into Satsuki's office and Demanded A Duel for your heart without them even asking you what you wanted and if they did you would have told them about the Harem but now you were sitting on the side with Nonon who was Surprisingly sharing with you her food!

You were currently munching on A Slice of Pizza, as Nonon Was Just being A Tsundere and was nibbling on A Giant chocolate bar while giving you Side-eye!

Nonon: "Just shut up Dumbass! You and Your thirty-dollar haircut doesn't get A Say in Lady Satsuki's affairs. She does things on her own Whilm and this was her own decision. And I'm just here to make sure you don't try anything."

Y/n: "I Have A Solution that could easily solve this without fighting."

Nonon: "Well, Shut up then Baka! As I said Lady Satsuki has Maid her Decision and nothing is gonna change that so Just sit here and watch. You want some Burgers?"

Y/n: "... Yeah, Sure why not?"

She then Handed you some Burgers as you both Just continued watching the fight which was More like A Sumo Battle between the Two Sisters as they used A New Transformation that Ryuko had revealed to you that she discovered after reaching the 300 Lb Mark which was Transforms her clothes into A Sumo Uniform that Increases Strength, Durability and such, which is the Pure Oppisent of what her Uniform previously did for her! Satsuki had seemed to discover the same thing way back.

The two Sisters were trapped in A Stalemate as the ground beneath them was cracking under the weight and pressure of the both of them fighting and Ryuko was Trying to get the Tactical advantage since she knew she was far smaller than her older sister so she gripped her arms around her Waist and began trying to kick her off balance but Satsuki pushed her off and they then began charging at each other!

Satsuki: "RYYYUUUUUKOOOO!!!"

Ryuko: "SATSUUUUUUUUKIIIII!!!"

Y/n: "OH BROTHER!"

When the two sisters clashed their fists/Blades together it was so epic it resulted in A Large explosion that Coated the Area in smoke and debris and when that cleared Both Sisters were in A Large Crater back in their Base forms trying to catch theirs breathes as you slid down the slope and helped them up!

Y/n: "Look you two I should have told you this earlier but I had No Idea you were both crazy enough to take it this far."

Ryuko/Satsuki: "Sorry..."

Y/n: "Yeah, well what I was going to tell you is That I have A Harem."

Girls: 

Y/n: "Yes, and If I think you both are really damn cute, and If you want your Place in the Harem I'm sure I can Manage."

The Two sisters then Looked at each other and seemed to finally have reached Somekind of Non-Verbal Understanding and they both got up and Hugged you shoving their Chests in your face as you Blushed and they both smirked down at you with some rather sensual Looks!

Ryuko: "So, Our Little Guy here Likes Big girls Huh~?"

Satsuki: "Oh My~ So He's A Chubby Chaser then~"

Ryuko: "Yep~"

Y/n: "Um... Hahahahaha... Well to make things clear-"

Just then you had felt An equally soft and stronger pressure on your back and A Pair of arms wrap around your neck as Nonon was Hugging you as well!

Y/n: "N-Nonon you too...?"

Nonon was blushing as she tried to utter out an excuse!

Nonon: "Look, I may Like you as well but That doesn't mean I have to Tolerate you! And I want in this Harem! Well, If Lady Satsuki gives permission to of course."

Satsuki: "Permission Granted."

Nonon: "Thank You."

Y/n: "U-U-Um, Girls Why don't we take things slow and Just try to-"

Nonon: "You know The Band room is free right now and Has Plenty of Room for all of us~"

Satsuki/Ryuko: "Okay~"

Y/n: "Oh Boy..."

They then dragged you off to the School's Bandroom for some *COUGH COUGH* 'Fun'! Yeah, You are A Lucky Bastard Today!