The Secret to A Great Marriage!! 🍋

You had Just ran back home and slammed the door behind you as you were just freaking out trying to comprehend what Happened! Tohru was the first one to check up on you, and you were just spilling Babble until she slapped you!

Y/n: "Thank You Tohru I needed that."

She then slapped you around some more!

Y/n: "Thank you I also need that."

She then slapped you around some more!

Y/n: "YOU'RE PUSHING YOUR LUCK TOHRU!!"

Tohru: "Sorry! What Happened? You also seem as White as A Ghost! Do you need anything?"

Y/n: "N-N-No! I'm Good! I-I have one Problem though..."

Tohru: "What is it?"

Y/n: "I think I'm Married Now."

Tohru:

Y/n: "Look, Get all of the girls I'll explain!"

Soon you all Gathered in the Living room as everyone was trying to ask you what Happened and you finally got around to explaining!

Y/n: "Okay, So Look, I was just walking home from school when It Happened..."

Flashback to 30 Minutes ago!

You were walking home from school when you felt something bump off your belly and you quickly look down to see A Girl with Tan Skin and White hair and she laid there A Bit in Surprise as you quickly Apologized!

Y/n: "O-O-Oh, I am so sorry, That Just Happens sometimes! You know Big dude, Big Cushion! Hehehehe..."

Woman: "Oh, It's Okay! I get that A Lot with my Pokemon. My name is Professor Burnet from Alola! Yours?"

Y/n: "Oh, I'm Y/n! Nice to meet you! Once again, I am so sorry about that! Oh, It seems I dropped my White Roses

Y/n: "Oh, I'm Y/n! Nice to meet you! Once again, I am so sorry about that! Oh, It seems I dropped my White Roses. Let me Pick the-"

You then Knelt down and Picked up one of the White roses as Burnet turned A Bright shade of Pink and smiled!

Burnet: "Oh My, we Had Just met but... YES! I will Marry you!!!"

Y/n: "What?"

Burnet: "Oh, Well of course you know the Old Alolan Tradition of initiating A Proposal by kneeling and Offering A White Rose!"

Y/n: 'Oh No!' "W-Well, Look you see We have to get Married and that includes-"

just then A Catholic Priest who was walking by stopped and smiled!

Priest: "Oh, Okay then! I now Pronounce You Man and Wife! Bye!"

He then walked off as you paled completely and then Burnet then Hugged you smiling, and you had no idea what to do!