The Cute Shut-In Princess!!

It was the next Day at School after Your Parents had stayed for the weekend but they had to leave and head back to manage their Quaint little restaurant in A Snowy Village in the Mountains of Northern Japan, and You were out there eating Lunch with Rukia, Maya, MJ, and Gwen when you Noticed one of the Schools most Shy Girls!

Maya: "Y/n? Y/n? Y/n? Y/N!?"

Y/n: "Huh? What? What is it Maya?"

Maya: "You haven't been eating lunch and that's so Unlike you. Especially after that Incident and when your. Parents Visited"

Y/n: "Oh Yeah, Sorry I was focusing On That girl right over there. She seems so Lonely over there Just sitting by herself."

They Girl you were talking about was Big, Purple-haired girl Named Bernadetta who Was A Huge wallflower but she says so Little that rumors always fly about her! Many People Say that Bernadetta is A Princess, Others Say she comes from An Abusive Household, others even go as far as to say That she's surprisingly An Amazing fighter but never chooses to fight! 

Her Name Even Means "Strong/Brave Bear" But to you, she was Just A Big Old Teddybear!

MJ: "I feel so bad for her. I heard of her Abusive Household. At least in Rumors."

Gwen: "I don't know she does wear Armor..."

Y/n: "Welp, I think I should talk to her. She could use A Friend."

You then got up and Left as the girls lovingly sighed!

Rukia: "There he goes again, Being the Most caring guy ever~"

Gwen: "Yep~ What A Total Catch~"

Bernadetta was Nervously eating her Chocolate cake because she was afraid that someone might just try and Hurt her and considering some of the stuff she's seen but you quietly Approached behind her and tapped her on the shoulder making her Yelp!

Bernadetta: "KYYHA!!"

She nearly tossed her Cake and twisted her body to collide with yours and she fell on top of you with Her Lips connecting with yours as she turned completely Bright Pink all over the face!

Y/n:

Bernadetta: "KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAH!!!"

WACK!!!

Y/n: "Ow..."

Later!

You were Now sitting outside the Princaple's office after talking to her and Bernadetta had stepped out after seeing that this was clearly an accident and she offered her hand while blushing!

Bernadetta: "I'm sorry for How I acted before... I have no Idea how to act around other People... Please forgive me..."

Y/n: "Yeah, It's Okay. I understand. Hey, I heard about your Possibly abusive Family and Let me Just say Princess, If you ever need A Place to stay, you can Always stay at my Mansion."

Bernadetta: "Thanks... Um... May I please take up on your offer?"

Y/n: "Sure, I can do that."

Berndetta then Pecked you on the Lips and she ran off at A Surprisngly fast speed while Blushing up A Storm while squeaking out A Little "Thank you" And you Smiled while Blushing!

Y/n: "I must Protect her at All Costs."