Meet the Parents!!/ Y/n's True Origin!!/ Part 2!!

After Letting your Mothers Meet All of your girlfriends, You with the help of your Mother Yuki had made A Huge Meal for everyone which has Massive Oversized Portions and was all drenched in the flavoring of all Asian Varieties! 

Everyone except for you and Your mothers was A Bit shocked by how big the Meals they made were but they all realized that this could end up explaining you're perfect cooking skills, unusual Portions, and His massive stockpile of Ingredients! It all came from his Mother of Course!

His Momma Licoska really complimented Yuki really well as she Loved to eat and shockingly she can put down even more than everyone combined which really explains your Appetite but her's was on another level!

Yuki of course loved the Feed her and even personally feed her food by Chopstick which explained another thing In this massive Puzzle of your origin! She also was the one to give him His Love for Big Woman who can eat!

As they continued eating Licoska was putting down Massive Meatbuns and Ramen Bowls as she complimenting the food as always!

Liscoska: "Ah. It's amazing to have my Greatest Son cook for me Again! You're an amazing cook as always!"

Y/n: "Thanks, Momma!"

Yuki: "Now Calm Licoska You still can have Room for Desert!"

Liscoka: "Aww, But this is so Good! I love yall's cooking so much! It's amazing!"

Yoki: "Hey, Don't make me get your Spare Yukata Now~"

Lisocka: "Oh Dear Your so amazing!"

Yuki: "Only as Good as my other Half~"

Lisocka: "Awwww!"

Yori and Rukia were sneaking glances and talking in the background suspecting her of not being fully Truthful!

Rukia: "Have you any Normal Human put down that Much Food Before? It's Ridiculous."

Yori: "I know. It's super Strange. No Normal Human can eat that in that much time. A Hollow maybe?"

Rukia: "Hmmm... Nope. Never seen A Hollow with that Kind of Power Before. What about Yokai?"

Yori: "Impossible the only thing she can be Is... Wait... If she... And... Hold up..."

Rukia: "You dont' mean?"

Yori and Rukia quickly got up and yelled abnormally Loud!

Yori/Rukia: "Y/N CAN WE TALK TO YOU FOR A MOMENT OUTSIDE PLEASE!?"

Timeskip presented by Chibi Y/n eating A Huge Chocolate Cake!

Y/n: "SHE'S A WHAT!?"

Yori: "Your Momma is A Futakuchi-Onna!"

Y/n: "You mean she had A-?"

Rukia: "No, That's A Trap! I mean A Futakuchi Onna is A Yokai withs A Second mouth in the back of the Head to eat more!"

Y/n: "So You mean I'm half Yokai!?"

Rukia: "No, I think you're Adopted."

Yori: "Actually Yokai don't need A Male to make A Child. We're perfectly capable of two Girls. It's A Weird supernatural Power Yokai has to keep our Population stable after being hunted for Millenia!"

Y/n: "Oh Thank god I am Biological..."

Yori: "Look It's best to ask them in A Calm and cool manner as not to freak anyone out."

Y/n: "Whew Okay... Zen... I Am Zen... Okay... I'm ready..."

They then walked in and Lisocka greeted them!

Lisocka: "Hello Y/n, Where have you Bee-"

Y/n: "MOMMA ARE YOU A YOKAI!?"

Everyone: "WHAT!?"

Yori/Rukkia: *Facepalm*

Lisocka: "Y-Y-Y/n!! I-I have no Idea what Y-"

She then felt Yuki's soft hand on her shoulder and she took A Sighs!

Yuki: "Y/n, I think it's time to say it... Your Mother is A Yokai... She's A Futakuchi Onna..."

Lisocka's Then revealed her second Mouth and her Hair became Tentacles which immediaty began eating despite her main mouth not eating!

Lisocka: "Yeah, Sorry we never told..."

Y/n: "You mean I'm Adopted!?"

Lisocka/Yuki: "What!? No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO! Of course not!! You're our Bio Son!"

Y/n: "Whew... Okay! I guess all is forgiven then!"

Everyone around him then faces Faulted as His two mother's got up!

Lisocka: "Y-You aren't mad at us?"

Y/n: "Of course not! You're my Moms! I love you so much! Nothing's ever gonna change that! And Being half Yokai is so Badass!"

He then Hugged both of his Moms and they Hugged back!

Gwen: "So That explains that whole freak-out thing he went through when he was starving... That makes too much sense..."

Ellen: "Note to self: Make sure he never reduces himself to 0% Fat ever again..."

Lisocka: "YES! Now I can finally Really eat!"

Rukia: "Aren't you worried about-!?"

Lisocka: "Nope! Just like our Son I can Always Shed Fat into Mist and Pure Muscle!"

Everyone: "That Makes sense!"

Yuki: "Oh, I better make more! I'm happy we can finally Visit you son!"

She then Kissed your cheek in A Motherly way and Lisocka began eating everything at the Table!

Lisocka: "Mmph! Wow, This is amazing!! I love it so much!! You two are definitely the People I love most!!"

You looked around and saw everyone he Loved at the Table and you shed A Single tear and began eating while thinking!

Y/n: 'I love my Family so much!'

You then Continued to Eat as this was A Pretty damn Happy ending right now!