Pounds and Pounds of Love!!/ Enter the Marvel Universe!!

3 Weeks Ago...

You were At School in Between Classes and you were At Your Locker getting some stuff in and Out of it when you felt A Tap on your shoulder and you turned to see the Hottest girl in School Mary Jane Watson! She is Constantly known as the Schools's Hottest and Most Popular girl!

 She talks to you sometimes and that makes all of the Guys Jealous because this Hottie was talking to you Rather than them! She had Wide Buxom Hips, An Hourglass Figure, Some Large Buxom Breasts that she always seemed to show off!

MJ: "Hey, Tiger How's it going?"

Y/n: "Good. I guess."

RandomGuy1: "For Crying out Loud she's Talking to that random Fatty Rather than us?"

RandomGuy2: "So Unfair!"

MJ Then shot them some Glares As she then Turned back to You!

MJ: "So... Um, You wanna Go out Friday Night?"

Y/n: "Like A Date?"

MJ: "Um... Yeah... What do you say?"

Y/n: "Um... How can I put this...? Sigh... You see MJ... Your Not My type..."

MJ: "........................................................................................ Eh? H-How am I not your type? If you can't Tell I'm Pretty Hot, So I'm Quite A Catch Tiger. What is your type Anyways?"

Y/n: "Um... How can I put it? With as much on their Bones as Possible. Do you know? Big Girls."

MJ: "That Means... Oooooooh, That explains so much... Well, I'll See You Later Tiger! I got some... Places to be!"

Y/n: "Bye Gwen!" 'Geez, I sure don't hope I didn't hurt her... That would be the worst...'

Timeskip to Today!

MJ Has rarely been seen for 3 weeks and Rumors were spreading as you got nervous knowing that this is Weird. You might as well get Rukia or someone else you know to try and find her and you soon Left school but before you could even get off the Campus You heard A Familiar Voice and you immediately Perked up with Happiness!

MJ: "Hey, Tiger! Long time no See! How are you doing?"

You then Turned around to be Shocked!

Y/n: "Hey, There M-M-M-M-MJ!? Is That Really You?"

MJ: "Yep! Face it, Tiger! You just hit the Jackpot!"

You were Blushing Bright Pink as MJ Walked over Smiling!

Y/n: M-M-M-MJ, You L-L-Look-!"

MJ: "Big and Beautiful? I know! Now am I Your type Tiger?"

Y/n: "MJ, You're more than that. Your Just even more Beautiful Than Before!"

MJ: "So you think I can Join your Harem?"

You're entire face then Glowed A Bright Pink as She Began Kissing your neck with her Belly Squishing up to yours, and her Boobs pressing up against your chest!

Y/n: "H-How did you know!?"

MJ: "Heh, Word Gets Around Quick. Especially when you've been to every Buffet in the city for the last 3 Weeks~"

Y/n: "Ooooh, Right..."

MJ: "You wanna have Our First date Right now~? I know A Good Place nearby~"

Y/n: "Well Let me Burn off 20% of my Fat and then Yeah, I can, I guess..."

You were then surrounded in Thick white smoke once again as you were now 20% Smaller with 80% More Muscle Mass, As you Scooped up MJ Into your arms and she smiled Purring while circling her finger onto your chest!

MJ: "Oh Getting Daring are We~? Great Job Tiger~"

Y/n: "Heh, Thanks MJ... Let's Just take things Slow okay?"

MJ: "Okay, Just for you~"

Let's just say It was Great having the School Hottie in your Harem!