Bayonetta Teases Kobayashi!!/ Tohru's Jealousy!!

Things had gone on as Normal around the Mansion and Bayonetta has made her advances around the women more Obvious, as she used her skills to seduce them, but she had chosen A Few favorites, And one of them Was Kobayashi which Pisses Tohru to no end, and To bed, honest Kobayashi was at the end of her rope with the two of them!

Tohru would Constantly Stuff Kobayashi to make her Bigger and even more Full and Huggable, But Bayonetta would beat her to the Punch and Get to her first making her redder than A Cherry tomato, and Tohru would get Pissed and throw death threats at Bayonetta, and she would Just Play dumb!

This was Happening again as Tohru had Made her Master another Huge Feast and now she was laying on the couch, Stuffed, trying to rub her full and Rounded out belly filled with the food That the dragon maid fed her!

Kobayashi: "Ooooh, That Damn Tohru... I swear she's gonna kill me someday... I know she had to get some groceries but why can't she just come here already and Rub my-"

Just then she felt A Soft pair of Gloved hands began to rub her Massive Belly, and she opened her eyes expecting to see Tohru only to meet the Glasses covered eyes as Bayonetta who sitting on her knees with her Belly smashing Kobayashi's, with A Pocky in her Mouth, as she was rubbing the Younger woman's Belly with A Smirk on her face!

Bayonetta: "Awww, Are you full Again Kobayashi~? Don't worry Because I'm here To make you feel better~"

Kobayashi then turned cherry tomato red, as she thought about what Bayonetta would do to her this time, considering she had Plenty of experience teasing both men and women all around her!

Bayonetta: "Oh My dear, You know I actually had From A Few other girls that You were once Incredibly flat-chested, but I find that hard for me to Believe considering these Massive Melon's of Yours~"

She then began to grab and Squeeze Kobayashi's chest as her Blush grew three times as bright red, and she tried using her Blubbery hands to shove the witch off of her but she used her Magic to pin her arms down to her sides, and soon Bayonetta continued fondling her chest higher, and higher until she grabbed her cheeks and smiled!

Kobayashi: "W-Wash are you Dointh...?"

Bayonetta: "Oh, You are just too cute not to say no Too~ I can see why Tohru Likes you so Much~ Now give me A Kiss~"

She then began to move in for A Kiss, but Just then Tohru walks in with Several dozen bags of groceries as she smiled!

Tohru: "Miss Kobayashi I'm back and I brought your Favorite! Chocolate Cup-"

She then saw the two with Bayonetta smirking at her and then Tohru Lost her Collective Shit!

Tohru: "GRRRRRRRRRRR!!! MISS KOBAYASHI ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME!?!?!?!?"

Kobayashi: "Tohru don't make this weirder than it has to be... AND WE'RE NOT EVEN DATING!"

Tohru: "I'm sorry Miss Kobayashi but this WITCH Is hitting on my Beloved!!!"

Kobayashi: "I AM NOT YOU'RE BELOVED!"

Bayonetta: "She's right~ She's Mine~"

Kobayashi: "I AM NOT!"

Bayonetta/Tohru: "Be Quiet Beloved!/ Miss Kobayashi!"

Bayonetta: "I'd say we have A Little contest."

Tohru: "What Kind of Contest?"

Bayonetta: "An eating contest. We'll see, Who can be big enough for Darling Kobayashi!"

Tohru: "Yes! and She can be the Judge!"

Kobayashi: "Girls, Please don't..."

Bayonetta/Tohru: "Too Late!"

Both Fantastical Women then Grabbed Kobayashi but the tubby arms and Dragged her off to Judge the contest and She began thinking to herself!

Kobayashi: 'Here we go again... Sigh... The two of them I swear are way too Possessive of me, Especially Tohru... Well, I guess there are no two women I would ever love more...'