The Hero of This Fair City!!/ A Date with MJ!!

It was Late one Night and You and MJ Were Just leaving from A Buffet that the both of you had just Decimated and MJ Was having trouble even walking with A Belly so Full, but you have one arm wrapped around her Waist and the Other one rubbing her exposed Belly as she was enjoying it!

MJ: "Oooooh~ Urp! Sorry... Just Keeping going... I'm feeling A Lot better already..."

Y/n: "You got it."

You continued rubbing and as you were doing that let's take A Look at Attire for the both of you! MJ Was wearing A Camo Green Sweater that somehow was able to cover her entire Belly before they went on their Eating spree and now her Belly was easily Visible, She wore some Stretchy Black Yogapants, Black Socks, and Some Equally Camo Green Conver Shoes!

You were currently wearing A T-shirt And Some Blue Jeans, Along with some White Socks, and Even Some Nike Jordan Shoes!

MJ: "Hic! Ooooohhhh~ I'm starting to feel A Whole lot Better~ You're the best Tiger~"

Y/n: "Thanks... You wanna Eat some More now?"

MJ: "Yep."

They Continued to walk As nearby Latched onto A Building, A Massive White, Black, and Pink Figure watched them from Afar with A Mix of Happiness for you and Envy for Her! She had also Taken her Mask off despite the whole Secret Identity thing just t eat her Jumbo-sized Hotdog A Whole lot Better!

This was one of the Heroes of this City, Spider-Gwen AKA Gwen Stacy!

Gwen: "I know I shouldn't take my Whole Mask off to eat but it just gets in the way so much... And Hopefully from this angle, nobody can get too good of A Look at My Face. Though I'm sure everybody's Getting A Real good eyeful of my Belly. No Covering that up, not these days. And Honestly, it's A More distinct way to Identify Me, Anway! When Nobody else in the city is as Big as Spider Gwen other Than Gwen Stacey then it's kinda obvious That we're the same person. Then Again with The Number of Mordibly obese women growing in this city, it won't be A Problem at Some point. Well, I'll worry about that later when I'm not in my Hotdog Heaven!"

She then began to Dig into her Massive Hotdog while keeping A Watchful eye on you two and meanwhile down Below you had Just Ordered MJ A Few Buckets of Fried chicken and she smirked making you Blush!

MJ: "So Tiger, It really seems like with all the Food you've been trying to stuff down my Face that You're trying to make me Bigger~ Is that True~?"

You then Blushed while trying to hide your face!

Y/n: "Eh... To be Honest with the Girls' Appetities it's only natural for them to slowly get Bigger... I guess your Just A Prime Example of that..."

MJ: "Well, That's Make sense! You just make it so easy to keep Us Fed!"

MJ Said that while tearing into Another Chicken Leg and they soon decided to take A Shortcut through An Alleyway where they were Stopped by A Large Growling sound and They stopped in their tracks and You got Defensive!