Aftermath!!/ Some well-deserved Cuddles!! 🍋

The Girls had Revealed to you what Had Happened and that you became somekind of Monster that was Probably coming so close to eating Harley if there wasn't all of that food! You felt so Guilty, Horrified, and Just Confused!

You felt Guilty because You could have Killed People, especially the girls you Loved, You Felt so Horrified because you could have gone to Cannibalism but everyone wasn't sure so it was Just A Working theory, and you were So confused because you had no idea what could have caused you to do something that Horrible but that was A Mystery as well!

You were just lying in your Bed contemplating what Happened Just A Few days Ago and you had deteriorated A Little from not eating but you weren't gonna eat Much, as you had Reduced yourself to eating Saltines and Drinking water not feeling worthy enough to eat real People food!

You were just cuddled up in your bed just trying not to face the real world when your Door Opened to reveal MJ At the door!

MJ: "You Hanging in there Tiger?"

Y/n: "........................................................................... No."

MJ: "Oh Come on, It Was Just A Mistake! You did nothing wrong!"

Y/n: "I could have Taken A Life..."

MJ: "No you wouldn't have. Your clearly too kind Of A Guy to do something like that."

She then Got on your bed, Sitting on her Knees, Standing over you as you got A Good Look at what she was wearing which made you Blush A Little! MJ Was wearing Some Blue Skinny Jeans, and A Camo Green Bikini top that Her Breasts was trying to pop out of, In which she smiling at you, Knowing how you must be feeling!

Y/n: "W-What are you trying to do with Me...?"

MJ: "Do I have to Spell it out for you Tiger? I'm gonna show you A Really Good Time~"

Just then Gwen walked in and Pulled MJ Back!

MJ: "Hey, What are you doing!?"

Gwen: "I thought you were gonna let me on this too!"

MJ: "Eh, I guess you were Too Slow."

She then sticks her tongue out at Gwen who was in Her White Pajama's and instead of getting Made the Teen Superhero took her Pajama Tank-top Off Revealing her Massive Orb shaped Boobs that she Squished together with her Arms trying to entice you!

Gwen: "Well I know You're A Boob guy~ What do you think of these?"

MJ Then took off her Top as well, but also her Jeans as well revealing her Huge, Naked Body and she Got on top of you Straddling you, as she squished your face into her Massive Tits, and you had A Nosebleed as you felt something Grab your Pants and You saw that Gwen was removing them!

Gwen: "Let's get rid of these Silly Restrictions~"

Y/n: "N-No wait these are my favorite part of- Oooooh~! God~!"

Gwen then Began to give you A Blowjob as you couldn't help but React to how good it was but then something shocking had Happened as Gwen quickly put two fingers into MJ as she couldn't helo but react as well!

MJ: "Ooooooh~ G-Gwen Why~!? Oooooooh So fucking good~"

MJ Then puts your face against one of her Tits and she forced you to suck on it as you tried to break free but you soon Gave up and just do what the Romans do and Join in! You then Used Your foot to Massage Gwen's Belly which she Loved and she Blushed as she Moaned and it only increased your Pleasure!

Soon All three of you Came and Gwen and MJ Had released you to rest as Gwen Tackled MJ To the Bed as she grabs Handfuls of her Fat Making her moan as Gwen began sucking her Tits and fingering her at the same time! MJ Was so confused but was Loving it so she doesn't mind!

After you got your Rest you Got on top of the two and before Gwen can ask what are you doing you began to ram her from behind which was soaked in their *Ahem* "Love Nectar" and it made it far easier to go in and Out! This Beast had been brought at of you as you moved faster than ever and began constantly switching between the two or Just even rubbing between the two to get them wetter!

They had never seen this side of you before because you were Usually A Calm and shy person but this was A New side to you and they loved it! This continued on until you were about to Cum and not being able to choose one or the other to fill up Just shot it between the two getting both of their Massive Belies covered in Cum!

They both Laid down next to each other as you forced their arms and legs wide open as you Began to Screw them In this new Style and they can't but feel their minds getting fuzzy and confused as they spoke up!

MJ: "Ooooh~! Fuck this is so Gooood~! I'm guessing he feels way Beeeetter Now Don't you think~ Oooooooh~!"

Gwen: "Oh Definitely! Oooooh~ Good God If we can get A Huge meal after this then this will be perfect... Oooooh~!"

Gwen then was like "Fuck it" Again and grabbed MJ Again and Began making out with her again in which she just accepted it and Kissed back! To be absolutely Honest this was one crazy Night!