The Big Battle!!/ Something's off with Y/N!!

In the Middle of the Factory, A Battle was Raging on as the last chapter Harley had taken several Super Pills and had the strength of A Kryptonian on earth plus More and everyone was fighting her which was not going well considering their Physcily strongest Member was Diana and she wasn't fairing all too Well!

Gwen was Thrown across the Room as she Tried to Web up Harley but she Broke Free, and Diana Tried Punching her from behind which did some damage in bruising her but she grabbed the Amazon's Hand and threw her into Penny who caught her but Diana was knocked out!

Penny: "Awww, Friend Diana is Sleeping! How cute!"

Rukia then Threw out her Katana and activated her Zanpakuto! She Unleashed A Small Blizzard that Tried to Freeze Harley Over which Froze her up to her Neck in which everyone was Trying to Catch their Breath for A Moment!

Rukia: "Why... Why... Why are you doing this...? This Makes... No Sense..."

Harley: "HA! You think this is all my Idea! I'm serving A Higher Power!"

Penny: "You Mean God enemy Harley?"

Harley: "Huh? No! I mean I have A Boss! There is Someone higher than Me on this chain of Power!"

Diana: "Well do you Mind telling us who it is then?"

Harley: "Hmmm, Let me see... NO!"

She then used her Temporary super strength broke out of her Ice Block that contained and she Socked the amazon once again in the face sending her flying into Gwen sending both of them into A Wall Knocking them Out!

Rukia: "Well This is Bad..."

Penny: "You got any Ideas, Boyfriend Y/n?"

Y/n: "Well This may sound Stupid and Dangerous but I may have to Burn off all of my BodyFat! 0% Fat!"

Rukia: "You know that can Kill you right!? That's Like Malnutrition!"

Y/n: "Anyone got any Better Ideas?"

The other two Remained silent as you decided to To focus all of your energy to put your Potential to the Max but something Strange had Happened! Instead of your usual White Steam, it was A Thick Black smoke that Coated the entire Building and everyone was Confused as your eyes Began to Glow Red, Your Hair Grew into Long Tentacle-Like Strands, A Second Mouth Formed into the Back of your head with Razor Sharp Teeth! You looked like A Monster and You turned to Harley with An evil Grin!

You Spoke in A Distorted Voice as you grinned Like An Animal as you spoke from both Mouths!

Y/n: "Well where you Going, Jester!? Let's have some fun!!"

You then Disappeared and then Appeared Behind her Hitting several Nerves in her Back and she was Left Paralyzed as she fell to the ground unable to Move!

Harley: "P-Puddin'!? What Happened to you!?"

Y/n: "Pudding!? Ah, That sounds so good right now! Could Really fill A Guy right up! Thought I am Hungry for A Different Kind of Food!!"

Then the Smell of Baked Goods went into your Nostrils and your 2nd Mouth was drooling as you ran off to the scent of Delicious food as Harley in A stroke of Pure Worriedness decided to Abandon this Mission and Just pulls out Teleportation Dust and Disappeared out of there!

Rukia: "Damnit She escaped!"

Penny: "Teleportation Dust? But you can only get that from Atlas... How Strange."

After Diana and Gwen woke up, they were able to find you Back to Normal eating A Pie Tin that is surrounded by A Bunch of Other Pie Tin's as you were Knocked out of this State of Possible Starvation and you Turned to them Patting your belly after Licking the Tin clean!

Diana: "Y/n Are you Okay!?"

Y/n: "Yeah, Why ask? Just eating."

Gwen: "Do... You remember what happened... At All?"

Y/n: "Hmmm.... Nope! I just Blacked-out and Now here I am eating Pies! Mind telling me what happened?"

All four of them then Began giving each other uneasy looks as you started upon another Pie Unaware of what Just Happened several Minutes ago! This Begins with A Strange Mystery of the extent of your Powers and your eventual Origin Story!