An Eating contest Is Great!!

After Elma had Moved in, Tohru had the Idea to Hold Another eating contest for everyone so that way she can show off her Cooking Skills and Maybe fill up Kobayashi some More! The Volunteers here Are Kobayashi, Yori, Maya, and Rukia, Penny, and Bernadetta!

You were Just A Judge who also Provides Kisses and Belly Rubs Just comfort them because this kind of Crap can be super Stressful of the Belly!

Tohru had Finished setting up the food as she smiled and Tried to Give Kobayashi A Kiss but she pushed her away annoyed with this Idea in the First Place!

Tohru: "Awww, You're not Fun Miss Kobayashi!"

Kobayashi: "I'm Just annoyed this is Happening. And Where is Elma I thought she would enjoy this?"

Tohru: "Oh, I Sent her On A Little Trip..."

Somewhere Halfway Across the World...

Elma was in the Middle of A Field Sulking in Anger at the mistake she made being Tricked by Tohru once again!

Elma: "Damnit... God Fucking Damnit... I should have never fallen for it... Now I have got all the way back there Now... Goddamnit..."

Back to Here...

Kobayashi: "You know what I'm not even gonna ask..."

Maya: "I'm Personally Really Excited!"

Rukia: "When are you not excited about eating?"

Maya: "When I'm full."

Bernadetta: "N-No, No she's gotta Point..."

Yori: "When are we beginning?"

Penny: "I say when Boyfriend Y/n gets here?"

You then run in while Finishing up something on your Nintendo Switch!

Y/n: "Sorry I was trying to Catch Calyrex! Took me like 25 Ultraballs on or something! So... I guess you can Begin Now."

Tohru: "Well you heard the Man! You can Begin now!"

So It Began and Tohru was really trying her best to Keep up with Demand but thank you god you have the Power of the world Governments' finances on your side always!

They Contest went on for several minutes until the 1st one could not do it anymore and it was Yori and you immediately began to Rub her belly as she calms herself down!

Y/n: "You Doing Okay There Yori?"

Yori: "Yeah... Tohru really makes some Big- Urp! Excuse me..."

Y/n: "It's Okay, Just Rest."

So this continued on for several More Minutes with each of the girls going down in this order with only two Left;  Yori, Benedetta, Rukia, and Maya, Which only left Kobayashi and Penny Left and they were Both Beginning to Feel the effects of their eating!

Penny: "I am so sorry Friend Koba but I must warn you That I am an Android and I am Above any Human in almost every way. Including as you call it stomach capacity."

Kobayashi: "Hey! Urp! I just wanna-"

Tohru then shuts her up with Another fork full of Food!

Tohru: "Nevermind that! You wanna win don't you!"

Tohru was Really wanting to Make her Beloved Goddess win this One!

Kobayashi: "Ugh... You're not exactly Help- Mmph!"

Tohru: "You're so cute when you're eating Miss Kobayashi!"

Tohru Began rubbing her Master's belly while feeding her as this went on for several more Minutes until Surprisingly Penny caved in!

Penny: "I surrender! I cannot eat anymore. Also, A Feel A Bit bad for Friend Kobayashi. Friend Tohru is being A Bit How you say... Hands-on."

Tohru: "Yay!! You Win!!"

She then Slaps Kobayashi's Belly and She Blushes and Gets A Bit ticked at Her Maid!

Kobayashi: "Oooooooh! That Hurts! Stop it! Geez, I need to Rest after what you did to me... Oof! I feel like A Water Balloon..."

You then ran over and Began Helping Tohru as she Tried to Kiss you but you stopped her!

Y/n: "After we help Kobayashi first! Then we can Kiss!"

Tohru: "Oh Darling Y/n~ You are Just too Kind~"

Kobayashi: "T-Thank you Y/n... I feel sick..."

Y/n: "Just Rest Koba and We'll take you to bed Later."

Kobayashi: "Thank you You're so sweet! Urp! Excuse me..."

Y/n: "It's Okay."

Tohru: "What about me Miss Kobayashi?"

Kobayashi: "You too Tohru... Just please tone it down next time..."

Tohru: "Yes, Ma'am!"

She Gave A Thumbs up as Kobayashi smiled knowing she at least had Two People who love her!