how do u spell drama? t-a-y-l-o-r.

~cece P.O.V~

harry stormed out the door, i hate seeing him upset...but i am somewhat mad at him. he knows it was a stupid decision. but something in my mind was telling me he really didnt. he knows better, i know hes smarter than that. i unwrapped myself from louis's arms, walking behind harry. i grabbed his shoulder, he stopped. "now tell me what really happened." he immediatly broke down in tears, crashing into my arms. i knew it wasnt his fault. " i was drunk, i knew the boys would be dissapointed if i told them anything." he started to stutter his words. yis quiet sobs sneaking through his lips. he pulled away. " it'll be ok harry, but before everything goes back to normal, u need to get that bitch away from u and the boys, shes nothing but troubke and you know that." i started to walk away. when he grabbed my arm. "cece?" "yea harry?" "thanks, for everything.." i just smiled and hugged him again. he got in his car and drove off. i walked back inside.

~briauna P.O.V~

wow.its been 15 minutes and me and niall havent even kissed yet. new record :) niall seemed to cool off after cece told him what harry said. he understands. when your drunk, u get stupid. trust me, hes had personal experience. "babe, will u make me pancakes." niall asked with puppy eyes. "no...im not in the mood for cooking.." " but please?" he said wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing my neck. i was so tempted to say yes, but hes played this trick before. "no niall!" i said firmly. he started rubbing my thighs and up my stomach to my chest. "hey! making me horny is not gonna get you pancakes!". "thats not fair!!" he yelled back. i watched as his eyes moved to cece. "heyyy cece! will u make me-" "NO NIALL" she screamed back. "u guys are pure fucking torture!" niall walked out the door with his keys,phone and wallet, most likely to go get food.

~louis P.O.V

i sat in the black leather recliner, with cece on my lap. i kept my hands on her thinghs, i knew she could yell, every time i moved she would tense up. i grabbed the tip of her chin, and looked into her choclate brown eyes. our lips locked, instantly i felt a shock through my body, the same feeling i get everytime i kiss her. i fely her hands rubbing through my hair, as my hand was cuffing her cheek. she stopped and smiled. but then started to cry. "babe, dont cry, whats wrong?" i frkt like crying just watching her."i...i just love you...so much...too much.." she said sobb7ng. "cone on baby, i love you too." i said with my arms still around her. "but why are you crying, im here, with you now" "BUT YOU DONT KNOW HOW I FEEL WHEN YOUR NOT HERE! NO ONE DOES,! NO ONE EVER UNDERSTANDS THE PAIN AND HEART ACHE I GO THROUGH WHEN YOUR AWAY FROM ME FOR WEEKS ALMOST MONTHS AT A TIME, AND NOONE EVER WILL!" she screamed. briauna was upstairs, i was waiting for her to come down any second. i didnt know what else to do, ive never seen her cry this hard before. "you cant go to bed, without a cuonof tea, but maybe thats the reason that you talk in your sleep, and all those conversations, are the secrets that i keep but it makes no sense to me, im in love with you, and all your little things <3" she stopped crying, i wipped the tears from her cheek. she smiled and kissed me. niall walked back in with a big bag of nandos." HAHA BITCHES! I GOT NANDOS! AND YOUR SORRY ASSES CANT HAVE ANY!!" cece laughed and ran up to niall and grabbed his nandos and ran around the house."OH HAYLL NAH!! BUTCH GIVE ME MAH DAYUM NANDOS!!!" "MAKE ME!!!" all i could hear was niall screaming and cece laughing. he caught up to cece after 30 of chassing around the house, niall hid in the corner, eating his nandos.