me, myself and the 5 boys

~taylor P.O.V

i watched harrys curls bouncecas he walked through the room. i. have to admit, i was nervous. i lost harry before, i didnt want to loose him again all because of the fat blonde pig in his band. " taylor, we have to talk" harry said as he sat down at the table. my eyes started to get red and puffy, i felt them almost start to cry. " your brwaking up with me arent you...." there i go. my eyes couldnt hold back the tears anymore. "listen, dont cry, you and i were both drunk and you know it, its no ones fault, but we just cant see eachother anymore,,sorry." "no harry, im sorry...IM SORRY I WAS NEVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!!" i screamed getting up and walking out the door. allceyes were on me, but i really couldnt care less. im fucking taylor swift, i was used to having all the attention. i kept thinking to myself. narry wants to be with me! he only broke up with me because the boys and c and bri told him too, he wants to be with me and i know it! i dont care if he was drunk, i know he loves me! and he knows i love him back!

~harry P.O.V

all eyes were still on her, i have to say, i do kinda feel bad, i know she loves me, but never in 1,0000 years will i ever love her! who am i kidding, i dont feel bad at all! im glad i broke that bitches heart! she broke nialls! so im gonna break hers. i grabbed my jacket off the back of the chair and left. i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. it was briauna. 'so, taking care of unfinished business huh?' 'considering she ran out the door while screaming, she did not take it well.' well hurry up and get home, niall and cece are still fighting over nandos,lol' ' oh god, k ill be home in 5 minutes, make sure niall doesnt kill her!' i pulled my car in the driveway. zayn was still missing. briauna and niall were upstairs(doing who knows what;) and cece and lohis were snogging faces on the sofe. wow. now i really feel left out. i pulled out my phone and played subway surfers for 30 minutes, trying to pass the awkward silence in the room.

~cece P.O.V

i heard harry walk in the door, i didnt look uo at him though, i was to hipnotized by louis amazingly soft lips. i felt different when i was with louis, not in a badvway, but in a really good way. i felt safe, like fhe world was at my feet and nothing could hurt me. our lips unlocked from eachother. i looked at harry. he looked back. " sooo im guessing she took it well!" i said sarcastically. " only if you call running out the door screaming at me taking it well..." his face had no emotion, i couldnt tell if he was sad or mad. hes just like any other guy, they build up in a wall and block everyone out. i climbed off louis lap and walked upstairs. i heard braiuna moaning. niall is always hory -__- worse than her! i rol,ed my eyes as i walked to my room, changing into my pink,victoria secret sweatpants and threw on louis navy blue hollister sweat shirt, grabbed my keys and phone. and walked downstairs. "where u going babe?" louis said. "getting starbucks, u guys want anything?" " i want a carmel latte" "and ill have the same as louis" harry spoke up. " HEY, DO U SEX CRAVING PUSSIES WANT ANYTHING FROM STARBUCKS?!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!" i screamed to niall and briauna. niall came running downstairs in only his boxers. "i want the biggest french vanilla cappucino u can get, and bri wants a small ome." "k, ill be back" i said walking out the door."imcoming with you" briauna said from behind me.