I Do

Grayson POV~

I love the way her hair blew in the breeze that came through the window pane. Blue sunglasses shaped around her huge blue almost grey eyes, a flowy bright purple tank top and wash-faded booty shorts, outlining her sun darkened skin. She wad gorgeous. Only thing left to do was make her believe it.

"You gonna tell me where your taking me?" she asked in a sarcastic way.

"You'll see." I said making a side smirk at her.

We pulled into a parking spot and got out of the car.

Briaunas POV~

Why are we here? And how did Grayson know about this place??

"Surprised?" he asked.

"How did you know about this place?" I asked back.

It was the bridge at St.Shores lake. I haven't been here In 2 years, not since I met Niall here on the 4th of July.

"Grayson seriously, why are we here? "

He didn't say anything. He slowly backed up in the directon of his car.

"Gray? what's going on? Grayson seriously what's goin-"

"Bri..."

I heard a faint voice call me from

behind it sounded kinda.....Irish.

"Niall..what are you doing here.?"

"Babe. I love you. I love you with all my heart. Before I met you, I thought I knew what live was, but I was wrong. I told other girls that I wanted to spend the rest if my life with them. But I was wrong. I told them I loved them. But I was wrong. Truth is, I as wrong about alot if things before I met you."

He dropped down to one knee.

"Briauna...Marry Me."