I thought I knew you, I was wrong.

~zayn P.O.V

"cece! what are you doing here?" i said as I walked through the door. I was scared thatsje wasgoing to fi d out, and ask me the same question. she didnt say anything, she darted for my arms. then came the question I was dreading to answer, "o my gosh, zayn! well, what r u doing here?" "well, this is the offical one direction guest house, I come here when Im mad or sad or just have to think about things, kinda like this morning, thats why I was here in the first place." I answered. "couldnt u here bri and I? and.. oh my gosh bri! BRIAUNA! ! BRIAUNA COME HERE!!" she screamed.I heard briauna shuffle her feet as she came down the stairs. "GET OFF OF HER U FUCKING-", oh.....hi zayn...." she screamed popping out ariund th corner. cece looked at me, I looked back, then we both busted out in laughter, cece had tears in her eyes. briauna looked super super oussed. "well I wasnt expecting zayn to be here! I thought simon or taylor had come backfor u!" "woah. .....huh?" I said confused. simon and taylor? what was she talking about? " we were on our way to starbucks anad we got in the car, and tsylor and sikon were inbthere and they held kinfes to ournecks, and drove us here.." briauna explained. "OMG LOUIS! and NIALL! AND HARRY!!! OH GOD! WHAT IF THERYRE AFTER MY BOO BEAR??" cece startedto panic. I held her in my arms, letting her know I was there, and i would always be. "cece, theyre gonna be ok! I promise you, calm down ok?" we heard the front door crack open. immediately briaunas face turned ghost white. she ran and hid behind me and cece. "its probably the wimd, ill go check."I said assuring them everything was going to be ok.

~briauna P.O.V

the whole time weve been in the guest house was freaked out by every single little sound I heard. i heard the front door creak open. I jumped behind zayn. he walked through the kitchen and around thw coner to see what the noise was. "im so freaked out right now, I mean, I know taylordoesnt have the guts to kill us, and simon is like a 2nd father to us, I know he wouldn't do anything like that, I think tay is just trying to scare us." I said trying to calm myself down. "yeah, ur right I think this while-" "OWWW" zayn screamed drom the other room.we stood there in shock for a half second. then we seen him stumble towards the wall, there was a knife stuck right next to him heart, blood was gushing from the spot where it was sticking out, staining his navy blue shirt, turning the linen a purpilish color. I almost fainted at the sight of the blood. we rushed over to zayns limp body, just lying there. we kept checking his mouth and heart to see if he was still breathing.....but he wasnt.....he was gone.

~cece P.O.V

zayn was just lying there on the ground, lifeless, helpless, hopeless. I was too in shock to cry, I just sat there, with zayn in my arms. I seen briauna, she was crying so hard, shaking and dodnt know what ti do with herself. I seen her glimpse at a piece of paper by the door. it was a sticky note with writing on it.