the one that got away

~cece P.O.V

"harry, slow down "and no, u cant do anything, u have to tell the police or someone, u cant take matters into ur own hands again." "simon, we havd to tell simon, he can contact Paul and paul Will help us out!" he said. "harry, slow down"."umm, yeah were not gonna do that, Simon is in on this whole thing with taylor, theres no way in giving him anymore information." harry huffed and rolled his eyes. he was driving way too fast for this little dirt road. "HARRY, SLOW THE FUCK DOWN! I DONT CARE IF YOUR MAD OR ANGRY! YOU THINK NONE OF US ARE JUST AS HURT AS YOU? WELL WE ARE! SO SLOW DOWN AND FUCKING CHECK YOURSELF! BECAUSE IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS FUCKING TEMPER OF YOURS!" He slowed down, eventually to a stop. louis and briauna were staring at me in disbelief their jaw dropping. I felt the heat on my face. harry opened the door and got out. I got out too, but bri and lou stayed in the car. "WHY DID YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!?!" he screamed. "BECAUSE THAT THE ONLY WAY TO GET YOU TO LISTEN TO ME GOD DAMN IT!" I screamed back."why are you so angry all the time?" i said after out moment of scilence. he didnt say anything, by now my temper was past my ears and apparently out my mouth. "WHY ARENT U LISTENING TO ME?!?" I screamed again. "BECAUSE MY BEST FRIEND IS IN THERE! DEAD! WHAT DO U EXPECT ME TO DO CECEILIA!?!?! HUH? MY EX GIRLFRIEND KILLED MY BEST FRIEND! AND TO MAKE THINGS WORSE, THE WOMAN I LOVE HAS A BOYFRIEND, AND THE GUY I LOVE HAS A GIRLFRIEND! MY LIFE IS TURING TO HELL!" I didnt like hearng the screaming anymore, I felt a tear drop down my face, he jated seeing me cry.

~flashback~

me and harry were sitting under a tree by the park. we were both 13, and my boyfriend had just broke up with me, I was so heart broken, and harry was there to comfort me, along with briauna. bri was on the swings with our other friend brunelle. the thought of nathan breaking up with me hit me again. tears fell down my face. "baby, please dont cry, I hate seeing the most beautiful girl in the world cry over someone whos not important anymore. "he whispered softly in my ear. I scootched over into his lap, his arms wrapped around my waist. he looked at me, wiping the tears that had left stream marks on my face. "harry..." I said super quietly. "yes beautiful?" he replied. I didnt speak. I leaned in and kissed him. I felt the sparks fly, I guess ive always been attracted to harry, but now it was really showing. he looked at me and smiled, squeezing me tighter to him. I looke around to see if anyone had seen, I caught eyes with brunelle, she just looked at me and looked away. iknew briauna had had a crush on him sice the 1st grade, but hary had never really taken their relationship any farther than that. "cece, I love you."

~end of flashback~

his words struck me, he knew how to calm me down, so I knew what I had to do. I grabbed his wrists and pulled his body to mine. our lips met, and he didnt pull away, thank god. his lips were soft and smooth, and so was the kiss. his tounge dragged across my bottom lip, but I denied access. he bit the inside of my lip, taking that oppurtunity to access to my tounge. we pulled away. he looked at me kinda confused.but then he smiled. OHMIGOD WHAT ABOUT LOUIS?!?!