3..2..1..heartbreak

~cece P.O.V

I felt the moisture hit the inside of my eyelids.I couldnt do it, I couldnt vry now. I never told briauna about that night. I think harry knew though, he kept that sexy stare on me through out that night, I felt it came from jealousy yet happiness for me. briauna spoke up,"look! thats louis car! harrys in the car to, but...how did he know?" we ran to the car, I wrapped my arms around louis neck, greeting him with a slow passionate kiss. briauna jumped into harrys arms, everyone knew hazza was in love with us, we have been his best friend since the beginning. "how did you know to come here?"I asked, I was confused. "taylor texted harry and told him to come get you guys, and she said watch out for a suprise, what was she talking about?" my heart dropped. I couldnt find the breath to tell him what happened. the tears flowed down my cheeks, I couldnt breath, loud sobs eescaped my mouth, I looked at briauna, she fell to her knees, hiding her face in her hands. I sat down and comforted her. harry and louis ran onto the house, as soon as they walked in they seen zayns body. I heard the house go completely silent from the porch.

~briauna P.O.V

"NOOOO! ZAYN! WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU, ZAYN TALK TO ME!" I heard harry scream, I could tell he was crying because his voice start cracking, he stopped yelling and the only sounds were the sobs coming from the boys. that was their mate, their best friend, now hes gone, and his bodyjust laid there, limp and unable to move, no sign of life left inside the bradfod bad boy, wellnow he was the bradford bad boy angel. I finally calmed my self enough to balence myself on my feet and walk back into the house. I avoided making eye contact with zayn, I walked srtraight up to louis. "wheres niall?" I asked wirh my cracking voice. "he stayed at the flat, I think we better get back." he answered. "well what do we do with zayn?" cece asked from behind us. harry got up and stormed past us. "harry, what are u-" "get in the car!" he said angrily. "where are we-" "I SAID GET IN THE DAMN CAR" we walked over to the car. I sat infront while cece and Louis sat in the back. a weird thought crept over my mind, I felt like holding harrys hand. I felt like he could comfort me, a different way than niall. harry made me feel safe, just like niall, but niall wasnt here. WHAT AM I THINKING, I love niall! not harry! hazza I my friend not my boyfriend! niall is my boyfriend! and I love him, but I also love harry, he was my hazza. NO! I couldnt. but ive always felt this way about him, why pick now to express it? was it because niall wasnt here? I need a serious reality check. "harry, please tell me where were going" louis said with a really soft voice. "that bitch is going to get what she deserves, she deserves to die."