kiss or diss?

~harry P.O.V

"what about louis? ohmigod im a horrible girlfriend! Im going to bloddy hell for what ive done! ohmigod im going to die alone and louis' gonna be so hirt and -" interrupted her sentence by stealing her lips, they were lump..and moist, and m0amazing, she was amazing. I was truley in love with her, nut shes soonly going to be engaged, a billion thoughts hit my mond and I retreated our lips. she was in shock. we were behind a few trees, solouis couldnt see us. "what louis doesnt know wont hurt him, ok? just please dont tell him." I begged her. "o-ok." she turned around and walked back to the car, hopping in the back seat next to louis. I walked back to the large black Range Rover and hopped in. I sat there, staring at the steering wheel before changing the gears. I looked at briauna, she was beautiful, her long blonde hair flowing in the breeze, tied in the front by a white and black bandana. we made eye contact. "what?" she said smiling. ,I just shook my head and focused my attention on the road. she liked me, shes liked me ever aince I can remember, im just happy over everything that went down, that shes still there for me. I was so lucky.

~briauna P.O.V

Harry watched me, for like 5 minutes befor I spoke up and said something. my stomach was doing flips inside. I knew he had made me blush, I could feel my face getting pink. my thoughts were quickly drownded by another thought. niall. the love of my life, the one I wanted to be with until I died. he hadnt texted me all day. I was getting very anxious and worried. cece could tell something was wrong with me, not wanting to speak out loud, she texted me.

cece:whats wrong? ulook a little shaken up.

me:im fine, juss worried.

cece: about?

me:niall

cece:have u talked to him?

me:noo..thats y im worried.

cece didn't text me back, but I heard her whisper into louis ear, "will u please call niall and see if hes ok? bri is kinda worried about him, he wont answer her." he took out his phone and dialed the number. appaerntly no answer, because louis never talked. now I was very worried. I felt harrys hand rest on my leg, he could tell I was worried about niall. I love how he tried to comfort me.

~louis P.O.V

I dialed nialls number, seeing his leprechaun face appear on my screen. all j got was a busy tone. thats when I started to get worried. I dialed the number again. same tone. I panicked on the inside. I didnt want bri or cece to worry. this wasnt like niall, he always had his phone on him, and it was always charged. we pulled up into the driveway. I got put abd followed briauna inside.

harry P.O.V

"uh, cece, can I talk to u for a second.."I hesitated to say at first. "uh, yea sure. " she close her door. "what do see tell-" "nothing, no ones gonna know anything, that whole kiss make out thing never happened, ok? I love Louis. "she said with her head at her knees. "cece, listen to me, I've loved you ever since the 3rd grade, and when im with you, everything makes sense. I wil neve , eet anoher girl like you, I know thats a fact. Hell, I love you more than god loves people for christ sake, why cant you just see the tood side in me, and forget everything that happened in the past, al those other girls I dated, they were only to get you off my mind, I love you." I stared at the ground, somewhat regreting what I had just said. I seen a small tear fall from her gentle face. "babe, why are you crying?" "no one knows how hard this is...to love..more than one person..." she said, tying to hide the faint sobs under he breath.