Fooled yet.?

Briauna POV~

Tears filled my eyes. I was so speechless. Marriage...Niall...There was only one thing left...Baby

...Chills ran up my spine. Why did I feel like this. Shit, I forgot to say yes.

"Yes!"

He wrapped his hands around my waist, sealing my lips with a strong and passionate kiss. He stared into my eyes. I get butterflies every time he does that.

Niall POV~

She...said...YESS.!! I marrying the best girl in the whole world.

"Congrats.." Grayson said as he patted me on the back."Seems likewise just yesterday we. were in a fight at the party." He had an awkward smirk on his face. I know he was hurt. I was marrying the love if his life, that had to hurt..

Cece~ POV

"CECE!!"

"LOUIS!!"

He ran up and threw his arms over my shoulders from behind. I made eye contact with Harry, which looked as if he was ready to beat the hell out of Louis.

I slightly smiled at Harry, assuring I still had full feelings for him. There was a knock on the door. Harry got up and answered the door.

"Um yes, were looking for Mr. Liam Payne.?" The police officer looked friendly, I thought they were suppose to be mean.?

"Liam!?!" Harry yelled from the bottom of the stairs."LIAAMM?!?"

Harry headed for the top of the stairs. I heard him gasp.

"NOOOOOO" I've never heard Harry scream like that. What the hell happened!?!