LOVE is only a word.

HEY GUYS. THISPART MAY BE A LITTLE RATER R. THERE IS SOME SEXUAL CONTENT. SO IF U DONT LIKE THT THEN DONT READ THIS PART. OTHER THAN THAT I HOPE U ENJOY IT! HIT ME UP @Forrester_Cece

~Brianna P.O.V~

. "come on babe, please? I've been gone almost 3 month's, just..please?" niall begged me. he had the puppies dog eyes and everything. I rolled her eyes in a sweet way. niall had a little smirk. I got up, and sat by him on the couch. he put his hand on my thigh and smiled. she leaned in at the same time I did. our lips touched and instant sparks flew. first a small short kiss, the outgrew into something more passionate. our tounges touched, but I kept teasing him, niall lightly bit my lip and she opened up. that's when he threw his tounge in. his hand kept moving hhigher and higher. until he was attacking my short, white booty shorts. I grabbed his hand and pulled back. with out words. he stood up, picked me up bridal style, and carried me to my bedroom.

~cece P.O.V~

I was one step ahead of bri and niall. I had already slept with Louis last night. mAybe even again tonight. I was in for it, and Louis , who is always horny, would most ,likely be into it. sat up in bed.next to Louis. both of my legs flew out of bed. I went to stand up. when I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I let out a small shriek as I was pulled to Louis's warm body under the covers. " last night was great." he said and smiled. I just stared into his hazel and blue eyes. Louis has some of the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. we locked lips instantly. It was just so easier with Louis there. knowing I had someone by my side at all times to love me and protect me was the best feeling in the entire world, without him here, I'd probably be some knocked up alcoholic who threw her life away onnpthign. Louis has always been my rock. he's the one who kept my Mind from goin insane when that all happened.

~niall P.O.V~

I set her on the bed and layed next to her. without thinking, she locked her lips to mine. words can't even describe how I feel when she's touching me. is like the sun just sitting inside me. "now?" I asked her as she started to be a little more frisky. " niall, I need u. I want you, now." she said. she tended to get horny at the most random times. smiled and ripped her hot pink victories tank top off of her, revealing her rainbow zebra print Lacey bra. her shirt was on on the floor by the door. I started kissing down her neck, I found her sweet spot. and slowly began to suck. she let out a small moan. she grabbed the bottom ofvm short and ripped it off. revealing my abs. I went back up to her cheek and back to her lips.

~BriannaP.O.V~

I ripped his shirt right off, revealing his hot 6 pack and sexy tan V line. there's one thing I didn't tell him. weve known eachother since when we were in 2nd grade. but when he left for his x factor audition, a lot happened, I found someone I taught I was in love with. I gave him everything, except obesity thong. my virginity. that's one thing I hadn't lost and I didn't bother to tell niall yet. I felt his warm breath brush against my cold bare skin. he slid his hands down my half naked body, resting his hands on my hips. he gently slid my shorts off my thighs, not breaking our lips apart. he gently kissed under my chest and torso area, down my stomach, and finally to the top string of my panties. he gently snapped them onto me. he grabbed both sides and slowly slid them off. "what's going on? you guys are having fun without me?" harry said as he barged In from behind the door. "HARRY GET OUT,! I'M NAKED WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I screamed to harry. he just gave me a smirk and closed the door. I huffed and threw my self on the bed again. niall got up and continued to kiss my neck. I wasn't really into it Now. " I'm not in the mood anymore babe, I'm sorry" I said to him. he sighed a bit, the kissed my forehead and got dressed, and walked out of the room.

~Harry P.O.V~

I had just gotten home from seeing my recently new girlfriend, Taylor. I wasntbin the mood to tell the boys yet, or even cece and Brianna, they would hate me."harry, where were u last night?" Brianna said with her sweet British voice. "I went to nandos......" I was a terrible liar, and the second I said that, they knew I was lying. " and random is open all night?, no, harry tell me the truth"Cece spoke up. "I have, a....girhknvfgbb......" he mumbled, "come on harry, were aren't kids anymore u can tell us anything, were your closest mates." niall said. by then zany had gotten up and came to the table with us. "I'm dating Taylor" he said under his breath. "oh, yay! I'm so happy for u!" Brianna cheered. " woah woah woah.....which Taylor r we talking about here?" cece asked . that's when I sighed and looked at the table." s-s-swift...." he said innate quiet shaky voice. everyone in the room grew silent. I was expecting niall to blow up on me, get still hadnt forgave her for what happened last year.