Just let go.

Louis POV~

"Hazza.?" I stepped into Harrys room. He was huddled in the corner of his decent-sized room. I could hear the quiet sobs escaping from his soft pink lips.

"I need to get out of here.." Her said picking his head up.

His eyes were filled with liquid. The tears stroked his cheeks. I felt the cold streak my cheek as well. Harry was my best mate, I couldn't stand seeing him cry.

" What do you mean get out of here.?"

"I mean leave. This is too much for me right now. .." He laid his head back down.

"Harry... I know how you feel. I loved Liam just as much as you did. But we cant do this with out you. What about Cece.? What about Briauna.? If you leave, it will hurt them so much..Ill be hurt to.."

Just as I stood up, Briauna entered the doorway. Tears filled her eyes.

"Louis can I please speak to harry alone...?" she asked.

I patted Harry on the back before exiting the room.

Briauna POV

I felt bad for the poor kid. Hes going through so much.First Zayn, now Liam.? Poor guy...

"Harry.....your the only one I can trust with this..."

"with what...?"

"Harry im..."

He picked his head up from his knees, tears overflowing the lids of his eyes.

I looked down at my stomach, gently rubbing it with my finger tips. My eyes met with his.

"Really?"

"Im not completely sure. But im getting all the right signs of it..."

I heard Harry's phone buzz in his pocket..

Cece:* meet me by the tree in th back?*

"I have to go, ill be back.." He brushed past me.

Harry POV

She asked me to meet up with her... alone... things happened the last time we were alone.. good things.. or were they bad things? I dont even know anymore. ..

" Harry..." She said. She was leaned up against the tree, short shorts and a white t-shirt.

"Harry im soo sorry..." Her voice was faint. she was so cute. Wait.. What? What was I thinking? we were friends.. not friends with benefits...or were we?

"Ceceilia..." I said. I never called her that, but I loved that name soo much.

"Why? Whyd u call me that?" she asked. she looked kinda confused.

" I love that name so much. I thought u deserved to be cakled that once in a while.."

Her arms wrapped around my neck, linking our foreheads together. My hands were placed directly on her hips.

"Harry..." I loved it when she begged my name. "please..."

"Please yes or please no..?" I wanted to reassure her, I didnt want to make her do anything she didnt want to do.

She nodded her head.

"Wait here..." I headed back to the house. Everyone was in the kitchen, a clean run for the bedroom with no questions from anyone. I ran back to the tree and got Cece.

We made our way up the stairs and into my room.

Cece POV

He grabbed my waist and pulled my closer, his eyes were sparking green, I loved them. He made his lips meet mine, grabbing the bottom of my t-shirt and slowly lifting it above my head. He ripped his shirt off next. I placed my hands across his chest, feeling his warm, toned muscles. He layed me down, my head on the pillow and my legs hanging off.

He touched my lips once more, not breaking our kiss for a while.

"I dont know if I can do this Hazza.." I said. What would I do if Louis found out.?

"I wont force you babe...." he said back.

His lips wer making they're way down my body. First hitting my jaw line, then my shoulder, around to my collar bone, and kept going lower and lower. Eventually reaching my mid section.

"Like I said, I womt force you.." His breath was tickling the inside of my thighs.

"Im sorry Harry, but making out is as far as I can go for now.." His face looked somewhat disappointed.

"ok.."

"Im sorry Hazza..."

He looked at me and smiled. Our lips met again.

"HARRY!!!!!" We heard Briauna scream from the downstairs bathroom.

Briauna POV

I stood there. Watching myself in the mirror, pregnancy test in my hand.

"Briauna.?" Harry said from behind.

"I really am..."

I felt the tears fall from my face. "How will I tell Niall?"

"Congrats Bri!!"

"Its not his..."The tears were pouring out now. I could barely breath.

"If its not his then its-" He stopped. His face was ghost white.

The baby wasnt Nialls... The only pther person it could've been was....Harry...