Love, Drama and the Ex

CHAPTER 1

So cece and briauna went to Wills party last night. It was crazy. There were drunk people in the pool and everything. So briaunas standing there, when all of a sudden,she hears " Hello love." She turns. there he was, Niall horan, the guy of her dreams. They talked for a while. Out of the corner of her eye, She had seen Cece talking to nialls friend Louis. Could the night get any better?? Her fantasy had suddenly ended. There he was, her old crush,Grayson with Ceces old crush Will. She hoped not to be seen. she acts like a fool around him. He stared at her, trying to be noticed. But briauna was too focused on the Irish babe in front of her.Will walked over to Cece, interrupting her and Louis conversation. " Whos that guy briaunas talking to??"he said. "Why do you care? is grayson here?"she replied. "Of course hes here, who isn't?" he said. Cece panicked, she knew grayson was trouble. "Whats wrong babe?" Louis asked. "Listen louis, i like you, allot, but i have to go. " cece said. He grabbed her waist while biting his lip, looked into her eyes, smiled, leaned in, and kissed her. Now she really didnt want to leave.

CHAPTER 2

She walked away, slowly with a loving heart. She found Briauna, but Grayson beat her there. "whos he?" Grayson said pointing at Niall."Hes just a friend,calm down." briauna replied. "Look at him, hes got braces, and look at his clothes, is he gay?" Grayson insulted. "Dont cause trouble, were just having some fun, dont start a scene." Niall said back. Grayson got in Nialls face. Niall brought his fist to Graysons face, Gryson hit the floor with a bleeding lip. He was pissed. "Stop! Stop! your drunk Grayson! go home!" Briauna yelled. Niall looked somewhat scared. The only time hes been in actual fight was in the 3rd grade over who was going to be the line leader.

CHAPTER 3

Grayson stood up, he looked confused. "Fine ill go." he said. Niall turned to walk away, only to be ounched in the back of the head. Niall was unconsious. Cece and Briauna rush to him on the ground. Everyone at the party looked suprised. Louis and about 4 other guys attacked Grayson. Then the police showed up and rushed the to the hospital.Niall was ok, but grayson had a concussion.Cece,Louis,Briauna and Will were in the waiting room. Louis was silent. Niall was like Louis's brother, theyve been friends since the frst grade."Which one f ou is louis?" the doctor asked.Louis stood up. "He asked for you." Louis walked away, Briauna followed."Do you really love him?" Will asked."Why do you care, you broke up with me remember?" Cece said back. "I still love you cece, I told you,everything that happened that night I still regret. I will never love another girl like you." "If you regret it, then why did you ever do it?" Cece asked. Briauna walked out. Louis stayed in the room with Niall."You ok?" he said to Niall. "her.." he replied. "I know you do." Louis respended.The doctor came back in. "Youll have to stay over nght, you can leave whenever you want in the morning." he said. "Thanks." Niall said. Nialls parents rushed in the room."Oh my baby,are you ok? Agirl named Briauna called and said you were here." his mum said. "Im fine mom." Niall replied. "Ill take off, have a good night." Louis said as he walked out of the room. He met the rest in the waiting roomI love her, so much, me being in the hospital was wirth fighting for her." he replied. "I know you do." The doctor came in. "Youll have to stay overnight, but you can leave anytime in the morning." he said, "Thanks" niall replied. Nialls parents came rushing into the room. "oh my por baby, are you ok? Agirl named briauna claaed and told me you were here." said nialls mum. "Im fine" he replied with s slight grin. "Im gonna take of, have a good night." Louis said. He walked out and met the rest in the waiting room.

CHAPTER 4

they all went back to Louis and niall's house, will went home. Cecelia stayed in bed with Louis. Brianna slept in naills bed. Brianna woke up to seeing nialls adorable Irish face. all she could do is smile. "good morning love" he whispered. "you are so gorgeous when you sleep, I love u." "Love you more." she replied. they heard knocking onthe door. it was Grayson. " is Brianna here?" he asked niall. niall was very forgiving. but there was something about Grayson he just couldn't get passed. he was hiding something. niall could tell. " she's still sleeping, but u can come back in a while.""I really need to see her" he said pushing throughout front door past niall. Niall went upstairs to get her. " your stupid coming around here" cece said from the top of the stais. Louis was behind her, as If he was her shadow. " what the fuck do u want from her now?" cece was very protective of Her best Friend and Brianna was the Same about her. "I just want to speak to her." he replied. cece gave him rhetoric death stare. " you need to leave, haven't u done enough? you ruined her night, dome ruin her morning too jackass" .cece snapped at him. "What do you want?" Brianna said coming outta from behind cece and Louis. Niall was no where to be found. he was probably in the kitchen. that boy is always hungry."I'm so so so sorry Brianna, I got drinking, and wasn't thinking, I'm so sorry."Grayson pleaded. "You've done enough, Im not forgiving u, u ruined everything." she said in a very soft quiet voice. he just stood there staring at her. "I SAID LEAVE" she yelled. Grayson stormed out Pfizer the house.there was a silence in the room. but leave it to Louis to break it. "well, who wants breakfast?" he said.

CHAPTER 5

Brianna had Grayson on her mind all morning.Nmall hugged Germany from behind. wrapping his armsn around her waist anfpd kidding her neck.